CRPS Sniper Series - Brought to you by GBT

Go_Big_Tactical

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
UDIB6W1.jpg

The CRPS in partnership with Go Big Tactical, is proud to announce the addition of an exciting new format, the CRPS Sniper Series Extreme Challenge 2-day match.

f4d81275-a667-482a-8a09-926a87c4d867.png

A new 2-Day Extreme Challenge match format has been added to our calendar in 2021. This was only planned for 2022 but our passionate host in Saskatchewan, Curt Rouse, suggested we do it in 2021. With his help, we are pleased to announce the CRPS Sniper Series Extreme Challenge match at the Twisted Rooster Rifle Ranch in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The course of fire will be the same as the other sniper series matches but adds hiking distances between stages and a new Hardcore Division. Hardcore Division competitors will be required to camp out overnight at the designated overnight areas. We will provide toilet facilities and access to water (water will require filtration). All gear required for the weekend will need to be carried by the competitors throughout the weekend. This includes all food, water for the day, tent, sleeping bag, cooking, water filtration, etc. Open Division is also available and will not require camping but the hikes between stages are still required. We are working on the series FAQ and will have it available early in the new year (2021).

This promises to be an epic match and hope to see you all there. For all questions, please contact sniper@rimfireprecision.ca. If you are interested in hosting an event similar to this and think you have the property required please contact us to discuss the opportunity.

Updated 2021 Schedule

Event DateVenueCityProvinceRegistration LinkNotes
01-May-21Battle Hill 1-daySouth MiddlesexOntarioRegister Now!*** SOLD OUT ***
25-Jul-21Nicola Valley Fish & Game 1-dayMerrittBritish ColumbiaRegister Now!
AugustWestern ChampionshipsTBDBritish Columbia
14-Aug-21Twister Rooster Rifle Ranch 2-day ExtremeSaskatoonSaskatchewanRegister Now!2-Day - Extreme Match - Hardcore Division Available
06-Nov-21Battle Hill 2-daySouth MiddlesexOntarioRegister Now!

Anyone have links of past events? I'm a few years away from something like this but would love to see a weekend or event walkthrough of stages,what guys are using at that level.

Anyone have links of past events? I'm a few years away from something like this but would love to see a weekend or event walkthrough of stages,what guys are using at that level.

I don't have any real knowledge of this event, or experience. But I am imagining it will be something like this match:

How do we offer to volunteer? I would rather help out and more watch what the top guys are shooting, their approach to the stage and get a better idea what I need to become competitive.

Does anyone know if this is a solo event or 2 person teams? I've never done an event like this but me and a buddy are thinking about it. The "Hardcore" option sounds pretty appealing. Is a tube magazine acceptable or does it need to have a detachable mag?

Back
Top Bottom