Thread: Big Thanks Tesro

Big Thanks Tesro

Great family business to deal with. Asmir took the time to answer all my question and such a wealth of knowledge in the rimfire class. Thanks again for the help choosing the cz 457 lrp looking forward to range time with it. Hope the snowman build worked out .

I discovered them recently, located in ottawa i think. Was hoping to order there in the future

Quote Originally Posted by RXP1 View Post
    Great family business to deal with. Asmir took the time to answer all my question and such a wealth of knowledge in the rimfire class. Thanks again for the help choosing the cz 457 lrp looking forward to range time with it. Hope the snowman build worked out .
    I am a big fan of Tesro. Their prices are competitive, they are in my 'hood so I can pick up and save on shipping, and they have a pretty good stock of reloading supplies. Very good customer service too.

Tesro has a loyal customer in me. Thanks Asmir.
    Member CCFR

CGN Regular
    +1

Been nothing but helpful and always steered me in the right direction.

Bump!

Ryan

Put a case of 22lr aside while I was testing it just so it would be there if the lot was performing well for me. Definitely a high class business!

They've been stocking Ballistol in Ottawa longer than anyone I can remember, plus their other cleaning supplies are top notch. The owner is a great guy and flexible re: shipping / pickup. If you're local (or not) make sure to show them some love!

Thanks you very much for your support guys...always a pleasure!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Had some shipping problems with a order and Asmir was very professional and accommodating with sorting it out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    I ordered one of their 22lr sample packs and considering that had to go ground shipping to bc, I got my order well packed and accurate very quickly. They even threw in 2 boxes of lapua x act which im very curious to try. Thanks tesro!
    Last edited by KRider; 03-18-2021 at 08:59 PM.