Walther Partners With Gravel

Distributor: "We are distributing Walther firearms into a relatively small market and are aiming primarily at supplying government agencies."

CGN: "Hey can you convince Walther to produce incredibly small runs of custom firearms that appeal to my specific interests? Thanks a bunch."

This is great news! Congrats Gravel, your group will be a huge asset to Walther.

KGL

I can’t believe that nobody has commented on this post. Class act Korth. We’re all in this together, and supporting your “competitors “ is a positive move. One day, you might need their support. I’m impressed just for this small act.

Distributor: "We are distributing Walther firearms into a relatively small market and are aiming primarily at supplying government agencies."

CGN: "Hey can you convince Walther to produce incredibly small runs of custom firearms that appeal to my specific interests? Thanks a bunch."

We are a website full of dreamers :)

I think there would be a ton of demand for restricted length ppk's. That being said we are not a huge market compared to the US.

"Anyone else see the PP long slide on Forgotten Weapons? Damn that thing is ###y! Too bad they only made like 10 of em!"

That's one ###y long PP.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the dynamic performance trigger and fire control unit for the Q5 steel frame. Also wanted the Taylor freelance +0 magazine basepads, but they're only sold in the US.

Any chance you can import these accessories?

I can’t believe that nobody has commented on this post. Class act Korth. We’re all in this together, and supporting your “competitors “ is a positive move. One day, you might need their support. I’m impressed just for this small act.

We've been fortunate to have a long standing, very positive relationship with Gravel. As you mention, we are all in this together!

KGL

This is great news. As long as you don't post pictures for a year of all the great accessories for PPQ pistols and never have them in stock. It is still nearly impossible to find a trigger spring kit. My hopes are high.

Back
Top Bottom