Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Canada Post and Couriers

Super GunNutz
    Here in Fredericton , NB I just found out first hand while at the post office trying to find a parcel , that they are not , at this time at least , dropping parcels that need a signature .
    Also , the tracking said they left a card with pickup info but I couldnt find it .
    The post office told me they are now mailing out the cards instead of dropping them off .
    I also found the normal ancillary post office where my parcels are normally picked up , that was my first stop , had closed but that they couldnt get the website changed to indicate that and they had opened another location which was also not indicated - again it was the people at the post office that informed me of this .
    Busy time plus covid and the older knowledgeable people retiring is making everything a little more awkward these days . And as well it adds to the stress and wasting of individuals time . Glad I lived in what I now consider the good times for most of my life

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Yeah, they are taking longer, but a bit of thanks and a smile is priceless. There’s a pandemic on, and it’s Christmas. When we can be anything these days, being kind is a lot cheaper !!

I’m grateful to get a tracking number right away from the EE Forum sellers I’ve worked with in the past few months. It’s All Good!

Cheers, Barney
    Enjoy the little things in life, right?
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Regular
    So true.

It’s never the guy at ground level who creates the problem, but unfortunately those workers end up having to carry the baggage. It’s really a lot to expect from all of these front line workers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456