Thread: Communication

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Communication

Hi folks, I just would like to know the best way to contact you for a question? I pm'd and sent question via contact and called with no answer, I have bought from you before with no issues, just order pay and wait. I want to purchase a Cimarron/Taylor/ Uberti copy of the Remington 1875 outlaw, I just need to know what other costs are involved as these were on your American site!
    What is the best way to get hold of you.
    Cheers Bob

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Total cost is:
    -Item cost in USD
    -$25USD shipping fee from the US to Canada
    -GST in CAD
    -Shipping in CAD from IRUNGUNS in AB to you home.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Hi folks, I just would like to know the best way to contact you for a question? I pm'd and sent question via contact and called with no answer, I have bought from you before with no issues, just order pay and wait. I want to purchase a Cimarron/Taylor/ Uberti copy of the Remington 1875 outlaw, I just need to know what other costs are involved as these were on your American site!
    What is the best way to get hold of you.
    Cheers Bob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Total cost is:
    -Item cost in USD
    -$25USD shipping fee from the US to Canada
    -GST in CAD
    -Shipping in CAD from IRUNGUNS in AB to you home.
    Ok thanks, that helps, I thought those were the numbers, but the last item I bought was already in Canada so wanted to make sure there were no surprises, our Canadian peso climbed a bit in the last couple months, so, good time to buy!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

That it has, did you try sending them a message from their Canadian website contact form. I usually receive a prompt response. The US website has been a bit iffy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That it has, did you try sending them a message from their Canadian website contact form. I usually receive a prompt response. The US website has been a bit iffy.
    That might have been my issue. Now I can't find the 1875 outlaw I had in my cart, disappeared, haha, I should have hit buy when I had the chance, hope they get more in soon!

i will say that they re busy but they re answering very fast. xmas time, pandemic and biden is not helping us poor canadians trying to buy on the other side of the border.