Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge compliments to Korth!!

CGN Regular

Huge compliments to Korth!!

To be honest, I'm not really sure why anyone would buy a scope from anyone but Leupold. I do have a couple non Leupolds, but they were cheapies that will eventually get replaced.

Coles notes of my experiences with Korth.

I bought a Vx3 many years ago.. It was around 900$. Worked awesome for a few years then wouldn't hold zero. Sent it to Korth and got it back repaired for free. And it was back in my hands in a very reasonable time. No questions asked, no trying to get out of warranty claim etc.. Scope worked great for 2 years and then developed the same issues. Contacted Korth and said I really don't have confidence in the scope anymore because I treat my equipment well and its having the same issues.. No BS from Korth at all. Just told me to send it back for a free REPLACEMENT..

I sent it in and Korth called me and asked if I would like the equivalent scope (Vx3 and not made anymore, they are replaced with Vx3i) OR if I wanted to upgrade. Upgrade meant Korth kicks in my scopes replacement cost and I kick in the difference for the upgrade. I declined the upgrade, but I appreciate the offer.

Anyways within a week or so of Korth getting my scope, I had a brand new Vx3i in my hands.

What I really applaud Korth for is not questioning warranty work, whose at fault etc.. It just got fixed and then replaced no questions asked. I also appreciate the turn around time. Very short both times..

I know we've all had awful experiences with trying to get other companies to actually fulfill a warranty.. I've had warranty claims take over a year to finally settle and the product was only 100$ or so..

Hat's off to Korth for providing true life time warranty with zero bs. Definitely worth the cost of buying a leupold scope.

Ditto for me!

Korth and Leupold Rock!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    I prefer leupolds myself. I have a few of the “ lifetime warranty” scopes, and they have all but one, been seen in for warranty. Leupolds have never been sent in.
    Great to know that Korth is good to deal with on the warranty end!

CGN Regular
    Good to know about the strong warranty support. Good reason to continue buying Leupold products.

CGN Regular
    My 338 destroyed the inside of my VX3i 2.5-10. a good warranty is great to have with a scope, because Leupolds fail just like other brands !
    That was the second Leupold that failed on me, but I also had a great experience with Korth Group, very fast compare to many companies. The only improvement Korth could make is like Vortex, send a packing slip so the customer isn't out shipping.

Glad to see the top notch support.

I've been very happy with the service I have received from Korth.

Always top notch for sure... thumbs up to Korth

CGN Regular
    A few months back I sent in a 40 plus year old 4 power ,they sent me a brand new one back,kelly

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ACandian View Post
    My 338 destroyed the inside of my VX3i 2.5-10. a good warranty is great to have with a scope, because Leupolds fail just like other brands !
    That was the second Leupold that failed on me, but I also had a great experience with Korth Group, very fast compare to many companies. The only improvement Korth could make is like Vortex, send a packing slip so the customer isn't out shipping.
    meh, all things considered I'm fine with the shipping cost to get it to korth.. they pay the shipping back anyways..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast