Rating - 100%
187   0   0
magazines.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• magazines.jpg
    magazines.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4,799
Magazines with an original capacity over 50 rounds are not exportable for anything other than LE or Military designation.

Are Magpul D60 .223 drums available anymore? I see D50's all the time, but D60's are unobtainium.

$43 shipping to ON for 4 glock mags and a magpul beanie? Wtf? I know CP raised their prices, but I know for a fact that isn't right. I can ship a long gun to BC for less at counter prices, with my small business account, it shaves off more. I know with the volume you guys ship, you're getting a better deal than a small business account.

What gives on the shipping profiteering?

$43 shipping to ON for 4 glock mags and a magpul beanie? Wtf? I know CP raised their prices, but I know for a fact that isn't right. I can ship a long gun to BC for less at counter prices, with my small business account, it shaves off more. I know with the volume you guys ship, you're getting a better deal than a small business account.

What gives on the shipping profiteering?

I think that it's coming from states does that... I don't like it, but I think that's what it is...

I think that it's coming from states does that... I don't like it, but I think that's what it is...

It says right in the op that these are in Canada now which means they will be shipping from their Calgary location. And agreed about the shipping rate being utterly absurd. I paid to ship a m1 garand in a hard case across the country to a rather remote location a while ago and it was about $34 bucks.
Irg why are your shipping costs so out to lunch?

It says right in the op that these are in Canada now which means they will be shipping from their Calgary location. And agreed about the shipping rate being utterly absurd. I paid to ship a m1 garand in a hard case across the country to a rather remote location a while ago and it was about $34 bucks.
Irg why are your shipping costs so out to lunch?

I thought they were out of Sherwood Park. Wouldn’t mind to order some mags myself but don’t really feel like filling up my cart only to find out shipping is really expensive

Back
Top Bottom