Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Century Arms US Palm Range AK30R 7.62x39 Soviet AK-47 in Canada 14.76USD

Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post
    Kind of real rich having the guy who brought in those ridiculous "LGBT" Trump mags a while back causing a huge bigot #### show thread telling someone to "Keep it firearms related" now, but that's none of my business I guess.
    what im seeing is a bunch of snowflakes getting their feefee's hurt by the guy making a smol pp joke. almost like theyre defensive about something. also curious.. theyre the ones who tend to say certain other things you see in threads like you mention. very interesting

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyli0727 View Post
    Buying a transparent mag in Canada is like walking around in a locker room with your pants off when you've got a small pp.
    Looks pretty good though I'll admit that
    Wow.

I literally laughed outloud when I read this.

A+++++

Quote Originally Posted by travisjamesmacd View Post
    Kind of real rich having the guy who brought in those ridiculous "LGBT" Trump mags a while back causing a huge bigot #### show thread telling someone to "Keep it firearms related" now, but that's none of my business I guess.
    Agreed. Irg is a pretty contemptible company run by awful and discriminatory people. Those things together make it obvious why the small pp joke got them rilled up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123