Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada post slow shipping

Canada post slow shipping

Is it reasonable that the gun I ordered a month ago hasn't arrived yet? Canada post told me to take it up the store as only the sender can take action, but when I emailed I never got a reply. I am trying to be patient here.

Do you have a tracking number? And if you do does it show shipped? At this time of year it’s a crap shoot with CP and COVID has only made it worse.

I'm waiting for one I bought on black Friday. Sat in stoney creekfor 18 days. Finally said out for delivery today, but says redirected to new address. I haven't moved. Yeah it's slow AF right now

I just got my black Friday package yesterday. Sat in several locations for multiple days. Canada post is just very behind. Just be patient.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    It's not reasonable but it's reality. I'm still waiting on packages from November. Some arrive in a week, some are still delayed. No rhyme or reason that I can discern. To be honest I would wait well into the new year before filing any lost package reports and whatnot.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Something funky going on in Stoney Creek. Seems like a bottleneck there if you’re in the West ordering from the East
    I'm a huge supporter of gun control... everyone should have a steady grip and good trigger discipline.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I've got 2 packages that made it to Mississauga and thats it for almost 3 weeks. Showing 'delayed' on tracking. Oh well...

Rifle order from wolverine , 4 days for them to procesd it and ship, took a 7 days to get from Winnipeg to BC lowermainland arrived today.

Hit and miss the last month it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by 270winchester View Post
    Something funky going on in Stoney Creek. Seems like a bottleneck there if you’re in the West ordering from the East
    It’s true. I have 2 packages ordered on December 2nd coming to Alberta and both have been stuck in Stoney Creek, ON for days now. Funny that every other courier can keep up with the increase in volume but Canada post can’t. Was the same thing when the first wave of COVID hit. Unacceptable.

If it was x-rayed and found not to be packaged properly. It maybe off to one side indefinitely. I would never have a firearm shipped through CP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Fully aware I'm Living the Dream.

Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast