Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SFRC Christmas SALE 2020

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Sweet, got the very last one of exactly what I was looking for. Love your simple "X percent off everything" sales
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rkonkin View Post
    Haha, Same boat as you been waiting for a vortex sale. Guess I know now to just buy it..
    at least the free ship still works if the sale doesn't.. saved a couple bucks on a big order that wasn't on sale...

@Chemist, If we make an order is it possible to have it held back for a bit?
    Canada Post is totally overwhelmed and packages are getting messed up and lost everywhere.

Thank-you for all the wonderful deals, flash sales and FB draws. Your my favorite store, by far!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Sure, just put it in the comments. We’re always holding parcels here until people want them shipped due to various reasons...postings, travel (well maybe not travel lately), holidays etc.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    @Chemist, If we make an order is it possible to have it held back for a bit?
    Canada Post is totally overwhelmed and packages are getting messed up and lost everywhere.

Thank-you for all the wonderful deals, flash sales and FB draws. Your my favorite store, by far!

CGN frequent flyer
    Hey thanks for the sale, just got the shipping notice on my new rifle. Only checking tracking 3 times a day, down from 5.

BTW, I tried to buy it on my cell while lounging on the couch, but entering DOB for the PAL verification was ridiculous. Would have required me to click the < arrow over 480 times to get to the correct year! No option to type in a date. Gave up (after half a dozen attempts at working around it) and went upstairs to the desktop.

Just a heads up that the functionality doesn't translate well to my mobile platform (Samsung, DDG browser).
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Is there a limit to the amount of ammo you can ship?

Was looking at getting an amount but it only gives a store pickup option?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    Hey thanks for the sale, just got the shipping notice on my new rifle. Only checking tracking 3 times a day, down from 5.

BTW, I tried to buy it on my cell while lounging on the couch, but entering DOB for the PAL verification was ridiculous. Would have required me to click the < arrow over 480 times to get to the correct year! No option to type in a date. Gave up (after half a dozen attempts at working around it) and went upstairs to the desktop.

Just a heads up that the functionality doesn't translate well to my mobile platform (Samsung, DDG browser).
    Thanks, I will take a look.

Ryan

I think if you click on the year, it'll have a drop down menu and let you scroll through the years, instead of month to month.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post

I just checked, if you click on the December 2020 at the top left a second screen will appear and you scan scroll right to the month and year without going month by month. Give that a try.

Ryan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast