Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ++FLASH SALE++ AR-15 Lower + Upper Forging Combo

++FLASH SALE++ AR-15 Lower + Upper Forging Combo

Yup, need to make some room in the shop and these are taking up space. Who knows how long Captain Socks and his band of Timbits will let you buy these beautiful paperweights so why not get yours today ?! Things never get cheaper or easier so don't wait until it's too late and you're standing there with a mitt full of cash but nothing to buy. Sale lasts until Jan.4th only

https://dlaskarms.com/product/ar-15-...mil-spec-7075/

Name:  combo1.jpg
Views: 1814
Size:  93.5 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I think this was asked during the last sale of these, but in the event that the OIC is overturned, would there be an option to send these back in, to have them fully machined and finished?
    Romans 13:4

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ordered, great paperweight and conversation starter!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    I think this was asked during the last sale of these, but in the event that the OIC is overturned, would there be an option to send these back in, to have them fully machined and finished?
    I won't say 'Yes' for sure but you can be darned sure if it is overturned we will be making a very special run of AR's for the occasion and I wouldn't think it would be a problem to do something like you suggest. Again though, no promises, but I will certainly put it on the table here for discussion.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Give me a rat tailed file and a triangle file and one week,,,, you will see a badly mangled paperweight and about 20 stitches in my hands!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Very neat... How come we can buy them individually but no longer as a set for a discount?

BANNED
    That would be the FLASH SALE part of the post

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    That would be the FLASH SALE part of the post
    Yeah buddy !

But, since we are all about to get cold this week and I see my gas bill going through the roof I have added them to the sale page here again :

Lol, as an aside, we have gotten an absolute TON of emails from the US asking us to ship all we have back to the US to various manufacturers. The latest : Hi-Point ! There I said it, now I need to go shower.....haha
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yeah buddy !

But, since we are all about to get cold this week and I see my gas bill going through the roof I have added them to the sale page here again :

Lol, as an aside, we have gotten an absolute TON of emails from the US asking us to ship all we have back to the US to various manufacturers. The latest : Hi-Point ! There I said it, now I need to go shower.....haha
    Thank You!!!

If I order one I’m going to engrave “Hi-Point” in the side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yeah buddy !

I always equated Dlask quality with hi-point. Guess its because somehow I knew they used the same forgings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast