Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FOC's Boxing Week Sale Starts Now!

$1699.00 for that XRS2 is fantastic. Just had to pick one up.

I was going to order some ammo but the shipping was outrageous !

I want one to finish a Roland special. I bought a olight pl2 last week on sale for $103. Damn good light and goes well with the gun.

I want surefire and $300 is worth it for a duty gun.. but for range gun and toy like mine. Its not and olight is fine.

But for $200. That's worth it just like to know how its cosmetically looks. Some surplus is fine and others are destroyed

30day warranty is fine by me. Along as i can return it if it arrives busted or battery connection spring is messed up

For anyone wondering about the Surefire X300U-B’s on sale I just received mine today and it’s definitely used but in mine is in great shape, super happy with what I got. There are 2 or 3 minor rub marks in the finish, probably from being holstered and unholstered, and there’s a little bit of carbon on the bezel from muzzle blast but I’m sure that’ll clean off. Not sure exactly what version this one is and I don’t have a lot of lights to compare to but it’s plenty bright and the lens on mine is in perfect condition with no scratches or anything. I’ve got a Cloud Defensive OWL that’s 1250 lumens and this light definitely isn’t as bright so if I had to guess I might have received a 600 lumen X300 but i didn’t actually compare the 2 lights side by side. IMO these lights are totally worth it for the price if the rest are as nice as the one I got.

Ordered a Sig Romeo 5 and a Ruger BX Trigger on the 25th.

UPS delivered this morning.

First time I have dealt with FOC.

Thanks FOC.

Sig Romeo was a great buy, I just received mine today as well. Super fast shipping, thanks FOC.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

Nice just ordered a Surefire X300

Just received my X300U-B. Solid 9/10! Only some slight wear on the bezel & a couple of pin sized chips on the body. switches, hinges and such still feel tight. Definitely very happy with this deal!

Just got my order of Ammunition and accessories , great prices and Service . Shipping cost of ammo to AB was far cheaper than another large Site Sponsor located in BC one Province away !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123