Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post Issues

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Alrighty, I am going to lay out the details here and make sure it is clear so that everybody is on the same page. For clarity the communication from the customer is highlighted in RED.

December 4th - The web order was placed online with Wolverine Supplies. ( This is a Friday )

December 8th - The web order was processed and shipped to the address provided by the customer on the order, via the "Ship-To-Address".

December 15th - The Parcel was deliver as per Canada post to the address provided on the order and signed for. ( Signature below )

December 15th ( SAME DAY ) - You had emailed the following:

"Hello,
    I am struggling with Canada Post currently, they are telling me that you asked for the parcel to be left at the post office for pick up? Tracking# 1571983810557837

I am not able to pick the item up at Canada post, due to some restrictions and if I could my address on my license does not match where it was supposed to ship as that is my office."

December 16th - Our sales team responded and the following Email Exchange occurred:

"Hello Steven,

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Canada Post. I asked the shipping department, and they did not request that parcel to be held. Sorry for the confusion. I checked into your tracking number and Canada Post now indicates that the parcel was delivered. Were you able to pick that package up?"

"No I have not had a chance to pick it up, I am in COVID jail for another 5 days."

"Sorry to hear that, I hope you are healing up well.

I would suggest contacting Canada Post tomorrow to follow up with that as the most current tracking information shows that the parcel was signed for and delivered."

December 17th - The customer stated the following:

"They are currently stating they can not give me any info regarding this."

December 23rd - Customer emailed sales team at 11:58 PM stating the following:

"Just following up with this as I have not heard anything "

December 24th - This thread was started with the message below and then answered by myself stating to email me:

" Hello,

Earlier in the month I purchased a choke tube.apparently a week ago or so it was picked up from the post office. I never received a parcel card from Canada post and due to being in COVID jail at the time I was definitely not able to go to pick it up.

I reached out to Canada post to see what was going on and they informed me the shipper had to start a claim. I reached out to you last week and have yet to hear anything back. I sent a email and tried calling without a response.

I under this is not your fault as you just sold the item , but I would appreciate help in setting up a claim with Canada post"

Also on this day you would have received the message following this from our sales team:

"I have asked the shipping department to attempt to file a claim for this parcel, but we are quite limited in anything else we can do on this one. According to the Canada Post tracking information listed below the parcel was signed for as delivered on Dec.15. If the shipping department has any luck with their claim, I will let you know. Sorry I don’t have better news for you."

The service ticket below was created on the 24th, and also submitted to the customer.

"Thank You, your service ticket was successfully created.

What to expect next:
    You will receive an email confirmation that the service ticket has been created
    You will be contacted as soon as we can confirm the delivery status of your item
    If we are unable to confirm delivery within 5 business days, Canada Post customer service will notify you about next steps

Ticket details
    Type: An item I shipped has not arrived yet (domestic)
    Ticket Number: 139075376
    Submitted: Dec 24, 2020
    Delivery information
    Tracking number: **********
    Item Information
    Product: Expedited parcel
    Mailing date: Dec 8, 2020
    Description of Contents: Sport & Recreational Goods, Luggage
    Reference Number 1: **********
    Reference Number 2:
    Your Address
    VIRDEN, MB R0M 2C0
    P.O. Box 729
    Receiver Address
    CALGARY, AB **********
    Your Contact
    Business Legal Name: WOLVERINE SUPPLIES LTD
    Operating Name:
    Name: Wolverine Supplies
    Email: shipping@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone number: 204-748-2454 x238
    Language Preference: English
    Receiver Contact
    Business Legal Name:
    Operating Name:
    Name: **********
    Email: **********
    Phone number: **********
    Language Preference: English

Additional Information
    Package was delivered. Customer did not sign for shipment and can not locate it. "

January 5th - Customer contacted requesting update and the following conversation occurred:

"Just following up with this and see if there is a update from Canada Post."

"We received the attached response from Canada Post regarding your parcel claim. Essentially, they have closed the claim as they delivered the package and received a signature as such. At this point, we have done what we can to assist in tracking this parcel down. We did our best to ensure delivery of the parcel to the ship-to address provided on the order. Any circumstances at time of delivery, while unfortunate, are out of our control. I would suggest discussing this parcel with all members at the ship-to address in order to find out who signed for the parcel and where it ended up. I sincerely hope for a good outcome on this one at your end and hope we can assist in future purchases. "

Attached to this communication was the following:

Since the decision has been made here not to include certain details of the story, we have chosen to clearly lay out everything here so everything is transparent.

The package was purchased and shipped from Wolverine Supplies, it was delivered to the address provided by the customer ( place of work ) and it was signed for there. After this we opened a claim with Canada post stating your concerns, to which they responded they delivered it to the address and it was signed for ending the claim.

We as Wolverine have done everything on our end to assist in this matter, but in the end it comes down to the place of work ( where it was delivered and signed for ), and Canada Post.

We have responded every time a request or a communication was presented to us, and opened the claim with CP to investigate.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

That is mostly accurate besides the point that the item was not delivered, it was signed for at the post office.

I have included all pertinent info and emailed you and tried to call with no response.

As stated several times, Canada Post will not do anything until the sender sends more info. I would be happy to remove this thread if emails were responded too.

Even the Canada post tracking says otherwise to what you stated above.

I am not asking for my money back because once you hand the item to the shipper its out of your hands. I just want assistance in dealing with Canada Post
    Last edited by BigDirty; 01-25-2021 at 07:21 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    This is definitely a Canada post issue ! Why does everyone post this sh##%%t on a public form put your big man pants on and deal with it .

It appears that everyone involved has done everything possible to help you. I'd argue that Wolverine has gone above and beyond.

CGN frequent flyer
    Why this requires a 3 page post is beyond me. It is purely between the supplier and the customer and should not be on this forum.

BTW the original post needs to use a far more specific title than "Issues"

I agree I am just hopping they will respond to emails/phone calls. They only seem to respond here

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDirty View Post
    I agree I am just hopping they will respond to emails/phone calls. They only seem to respond here
    It looks like they've tried and you've ignored there efforts, because you fail to realize you're not getting any more help, because there's none available. Wolverine has posted their communication with you and with Canada post. Canada post says it was signed for and delivered, the tracking number provided says exactly that with a signature available, and that the case is closed. You're out of luck. You might be a victim of fraud, but that is at your end, not the sellers.
    Accept it, learn from it.
    Hunt down the person at your work who likes you the least. I'm guessing there's a line.

Big Dirty is upset. I'm sure if everyone else had there hard earned money on the line you would be irritated as well. Canada Post blows these days. I have had multiple problems in the last 3 months. Never the fault of the seller.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast