Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canada Post Issues

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    HECK! Its a choke tube. Buddy had TWO custom 357 mag revolvers disappear. No need to do much as the RCMP were glad to help trace it down.

As a spectator from the sidelines...

1.I think the buyer is being reasonable - he only wants help with the claim against CP.
    If CP won’t work with John then clearly the buyer is on his own against CP or take legal action against Wolverine...(good luck with that given the circumstances).

2. I don’t at all suspect the buyer is trying to pull one over on Wolverine

3. Current solution leaves the buyer upset

4. Current solution leaves spectators wondering about things like customer service...you know, the “Wow Factor”, and “Going Above And Beyond”
    (The vendor detailing their investigation and expounding on their side of the story but leaving the buyer hanging does not qualify as “Going Above And Beyond”)

5. It has taken a considerable amount of time and effort on Wolverine’s part to analyze the situation, contact CP, and draft these detailed responses.

6. Not sure how much the choke was worth but I am sure Wolverine can survive replacing it.
    They would have saved themselves a lot of bother and looked like heroes....
    I don’t think that there is much risk in such an action triggering an avalanche of fraudulent claims.

Just sayin....
    Last edited by Dreaded Platypus; 01-25-2021 at 09:47 PM.

I wouldn’t be happy either, had similar things happen at a different retailer, my money was basically gone. Thanks god it wasn’t much money so I didn’t care really, but I will say it’s BS. I didn’t know at the time you could do a charge back.

I will continue to try and push Canada Post for a resolution. Consider this thread closed

Quote Originally Posted by VICIOUS View Post
    HECK! Its a choke tube. Buddy had TWO custom 357 mag revolvers disappear. No need to do much as the RCMP were glad to help trace it down.
    I always find the statement: "Please get back to me by tomorrow as it is my responsibility to notify the RCMP of the loss.", to be highly motivational and has resolved two issues of 'loss'. However your mileage may vary.
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234