Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post Issues

Canada Post Issues

Hello,

Earlier in the month I purchased a choke tube.apparently a week ago or so it was picked up from the post office. I never received a parcel card from Canada post and due to being in COVID jail at the time I was definitely not able to go to pick it up.

I reached out to Canada post to see what was going on and they informed me the shipper had to start a claim. I reached out to you last week and have yet to hear anything back. I sent a email and tried calling without a response.

I under this is not your fault as you just sold the item , but I would appreciate help in setting up a claim with Canada post
    Last edited by BigDirty; 01-25-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDirty View Post
    Hello,

Earlier in the month I purchased a choke tube.apparently a week ago or so it was picked up from the post office. I never received a parcel card from Canada post and due to being in COVID jail at the time I was definitely not able to go to pick it up.

I reached out to Canada post to see what was going on and they informed me the shipper had to start a claim. I reached out to you last week and have yet to hear anything back. I sent a email and tried calling without a response.

I under this is not your fault as you just sold the item , but I would appreciate help in setting up a claim with Canada post
    Email me at tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com and I will follow up for you.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Communication has completely stopped. I have lost my money it looks like now

This place is a joke

Hello,

Transaction considered completed once item is delivered to the buyer and accepted by the buyer. You are paying for the shipping to seller not Canada Post. So it's a seller responsibility to deliver item to you.

If item is not delivered - seller has not full filled his obligations.

You may try to submit a claim via credit card company.

Also it looks strange that such small parcel as choke tube had to be picked up from post office but not left at the front door. May be it was not picked up from post office but stolen from the front door ?
    Last edited by masterYo; 01-22-2021 at 06:40 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    If you don't like wolverine supplies I don't think you have any hope anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    If you don't like wolverine supplies I don't think you have any hope anywhere else.
    True

They could just be waiting for the claim/investigation from Canada Post before they ship out a replacement or refund. It does take awhile, but they should at least be giving you an update on the progress . I had the same issue the other month and the company I dealt with there emailing me a weekly update on the claim until it was resolved.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

I just had a quick word with shipping as they are leaving for the weekend. My information is that you placed a web order and Wolverine shipped the item to the address you had indicated.(Work address?) Canada Post has a signed receipt that it was delivered to that address. I believe we looked into this for you and we sent you a copy of that receipt. I understand that it is not your signature in which case you need to go to that address and find out who signed for your package.

Wolverine Supplies has for filled their obligation, we shipped to the address you required and Canada Post collected a signature on delivery. We can do no more. You can take it up with Canada Post if it is not your signature.

Only the shipper can start a claim but as the item was delivered to the correct address and signed for Canada Post will not accept a claim.

It could not be left on a door step as everything we ship requires an adult signature on delivery. Sometime items are left on door steps and not signed for that is a different issue.

Wolverine is closed now, Friday evening, we are open Sat morning with a reduced staff. I suggest you send me an e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com or post the complete details here and I will personally see you are answered but I am not sure what more we can do.

The package was not delivered to that address though that’s the problem. A delivery attempt was not made and it was signed for by someone at the post office.

The package was not delivered to that address though that’s the problem. A delivery attempt was not made and it was signed for by someone at the post office.
    Call Canada Post, I had a similar issue with a pistol magazine, tracking system was marked as delivered, but I didn’t receive it, I called to submit a claim, next day the postal inspector called me explained what happened: my magazine was placed in a wrong mailbox in my building, they found it and placed in my mailbox, they are pretty serious about lost mail claims
    You're out!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast