Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WX-MCR complete rifles in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrblak77 View Post
    Any more coming in stock anytime soon?
    Looks like they’ve got some in stock now

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...on-Restricted-

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    So Ive owned all of them, WK-180,........... WS-MCR in 223, ................Ws-MCR in 762x39, Wx-MCR in 223...........I have sent emails to both Wolverine and extreme gun shooting centre, twice to each in hopes of resolving problems with my WX, no answer from either, call left a message at wolverine, no response............will wait one more day before i post the problems with this new rifle
    wolverine has agreed to a return and full refund
    Last edited by hunterhenderson; 01-16-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    PM me the problems. Trying to decide which to get. Thanks.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I have the 5.56 and I love the thing. I have only got about 80 rounds through it but all have cycled great. The stock that others have complained about seems ok to me? I was expecting to change the trigger but I did the shoe string trigger job and now I am happy enough with it.

Deckard, the bolt handle spins freely so I think the galil charging handle would just hang down. They would have to make the hole oval or something so that style would stick up. It would be cool however, I don’t think it would play well with a carry handle or scope.
    Last edited by Harold Manback; 01-24-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    entitlement

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    With the current indefinite hold on an expensive competitor 180 design, will Wolverine and/or Xtreme start producing a high-end, Gucci version of the MCR? I know the focus is to put out as many non-restricted rifles as possible, and that some of the people who want a high-end rifle will build there own, but the thread on the indefinitely delayed firearm full of people asking when it would come out was lengthy. Even if Wolverine and Xtreme only produce a few at a time, I believe there would be a market for a premium, "DMR"-esque version of the rifle. Said rifle should have a light, pencil, fluted barrel from a high end domestic manufacturer, a light weight, yet strong Mloc handguard, a high quality trigger, and a premium grip and stock. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    With the current indefinite hold on an expensive competitor 180 design, will Wolverine and/or Xtreme start producing a high-end, Gucci version of the MCR? I know the focus is to put out as many non-restricted rifles as possible, and that some of the people who want a high-end rifle will build there own, but the thread on the indefinitely delayed firearm full of people asking when it would come out was lengthy. Even if Wolverine and Xtreme only produce a few at a time, I believe there would be a market for a premium, "DMR"-esque version of the rifle. Said rifle should have a light, pencil, fluted barrel from a high end domestic manufacturer, a light weight, yet strong Mloc handguard, a high quality trigger, and a premium grip and stock. Just a suggestion. Thanks!
    It would definitely be cool to see this, although I'd suggest foregoing a nice trigger as most people who would want a nicer trigger all have their own personal preferences. A lighter weight high end barrel would be great (hell a lighter contour of the current barrel would be great, mine shoots tight, it's just overly heavy), nicer handguard and an actual Magpul CTR. A2 grips are fine and again, most guys have their own preferred one anyways. I'd suggest including a bolt-release as well.

I'm hoping there is a plan to offer individual replacement parts at some time? I assume you're trying to get as many rifles assembled and out the door but it would be great to be able to buy a spare bolt, firing pin and piston to cover potential failures without having to buy an entire completion kit.

Well I'm on the topic of wishes, haha, it would be awesome if you guys would make a version with a totally enclosed left side and right side charging with a dust cover (like the original AR-18) so as to have a nicely enclosed upper, less exposed to the elements.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    You are probably not going to want to use the xtreme receiver for this fantasy build, I ended up sending mine back, its a much rougher design than the WS-MCR with sharp edges, very little mag well beveling, thin anodizing and extremely tight pins, so tight it was impossible to change over my 762 upper in the field without a descent hammer and punch, i like my WS-MCR way better from functionality to appearance
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Regular
    Any going to be in stock soon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Question :

Have you considered having the rifle's BORE made with a nitrided or melonite coating/lining ?

How much would it add to the cost of the rifle ? Is there even anyone in Canada doing this kind of work ?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    You are probably not going to want to use the xtreme receiver for this fantasy build, I ended up sending mine back, its a much rougher design than the WS-MCR with sharp edges, very little mag well beveling, thin anodizing and extremely tight pins, so tight it was impossible to change over my 762 upper in the field without a descent hammer and punch, i like my WS-MCR way better from functionality to appearance
    I really hope they aren't selling the WX-MSR with noticably inferior receivers than the WS-MCR. Wolverine told me they were the exact same. I will post my experience when i receive my 5.56 WX-MCR.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast