Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WX-MCR complete rifles in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    They can make a Galil/L85A2 cocking handle at very least. Lefties are sick of making due. And the consensus of those who enjoy the majority position. It leaves us considering the inferior Kodiak.
    Man, I didn't realize these were left side charging handle only. For some reason I was thinking they went with fixed ejection but reversible charging handle. That's really too bad, as a lefty shooter myself I don't really care which side it ejects but the changing handle matters.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mantler View Post
    I really hope they aren't selling the WX-MSR with noticably inferior receivers than the WS-MCR. Wolverine told me they were the exact same. I will post my experience when i receive my 5.56 WX-MCR.
    Both are great!
    Last edited by MitchCDN; 02-24-2021 at 11:06 PM.

just placed my order last night.

Cant wait - Brent did a great job applying the Military discount for me as well.

Ok so I received my WX-MCR in 5.56. The receiver is slightly less black than the WS model. The edges are fairly sharp, and I'm told the WS model is slightly less so. The main thing that I'm having a hard time living with is that the mag well is not beveled at all on the WX-MCR. and I know from watching YouTube videos that the WS-MCR has a nice mag well beveling to help magazines easily slide into place. I really wish the Xtreme gun version had the beveling, because it is hard to get a magazine into the hole on the first try without it.

Quote Originally Posted by mantler View Post
    Ok so I received my WX-MCR in 5.56. The receiver is slightly less black than the WS model. The edges are fairly sharp, and I'm told the WS model is slightly less so. The main thing that I'm having a hard time living with is that the mag well is not beveled at all on the WX-MCR. and I know from watching YouTube videos that the WS-MCR has a nice mag well beveling to help magazines easily slide into place. I really wish the Xtreme gun version had the beveling, because it is hard to get a magazine into the hole on the first try without it.
    Thanks for the review. I personally like the color of the wx-mcr receiver; however the sharp edges would bother me. I need to see one in person before buying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sweet snagged a 7.62 version. Been after one of those for awhile now

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    Sweet snagged a 7.62 version. Been after one of those for awhile now
    Is yours a WX or WS ??
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It's a ws-mcr rifle

Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    just placed my order last night.

Cant wait - Brent did a great job applying the Military discount for me as well.
    I geuss I could have ordered by phone and asked, but I put the order through on line asap as to not miss the boat on getting one.. for a third time lol.
    Last edited by LordEvilPepper; 04-03-2021 at 01:13 AM.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    It's a ws-mcr rifle

I geuss I could have ordered by phone and asked, but I put the order through on line asap as to not miss the boat on getting one.. for a third time lol.
    well you got the right one in my books, my WS is so much nicer than my WX was
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Please please please make mid gas length piston rods.
    X2

And

Flare magwell

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast