Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boxing week sales!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beket View Post
    Can you please clarify -- """Note: Products shipped from the USA out of the country are considered Gray Market Products and are not covered by this warranty."""

from here - https://sightronusa.com/warranty/
    read a little more in your link and you will see the international warranty............

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    read a little more in your link and you will see the international warranty............
    Their warranty has been solid, the few times that we had to use it. All of our scopes are coming officially though Sightron so the full Warranty applies!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    Their warranty has been solid, the few times that we had to use it. All of our scopes are coming officially though Sightron so the full Warranty applies!
    This will be my first Sightron, I am looking forward to it AND had a hard time not buying TWO!

Thank you for the incredible deal!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This will be my first Sightron, I am looking forward to it AND had a hard time not buying TWO!

Thank you for the incredible deal!

Cheers
    Jay
    One of the best deals on an underated optic in my opinion. Own two with no problems after cranking up down left and right and they track. Dont know how many up and down revs Ive done but its a big pile. Its not a Kahles or a S&B but its not 5 or 6 K either.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstud View Post
    One of the best deals on an underated optic in my opinion. Own two with no problems after cranking up down left and right and they track. Dont know how many up and down revs Ive done but its a big pile. Its not a Kahles or a S&B but its not 5 or 6 K either.

Best of all, it's for a rifle I don't even own yet... But I'm on the lookout... LOL
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Business Member
    Well, I just bought/ ordered a CZ457 Synthetic from Tesro on Boxing Day. All great fun. Most excited to work with this client trainer!
    Thanks , Tesro!!
    Peace Be To Journey!
    Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Any reloading tools on sale? I am just starting out, have everything I need except everything I need to actually do the reloading, lol! I have cases, primers, propellant powder and projectiles. I guess I need a tumbler and a press. I am technically and mechanically inclined, don't think I'll have too many issues with a progressive
    Make sure you get the measuring equipment you need to reload safely. A decent caliper, quality scale (try stay away from cheap digital. I've wasted lots of money on numerous scales that turn out junk. If you can swing it get a Chargemaster Lite/equivalent at the minimum if digital, or go to an RCBS beam scale) Measure and double check everything, don't want to destroy a firearm or possibly hurt yourself/whoever is shooting you're firearm due to laziness

Just purchased my second rimfire from Tesro after he took the time on a very busy holiday season to give me a call and spend over a 1/2 hour answering my questions about my choices. Not many family run companies out there that have this kind of service and this much knowledge to share. Now comes the countdown for my Anschutz 1903 R to arrive and the call to go pick it up can't wait .

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Initial impressions are good. Love the profile, smooth power ring adjustment & positive clicks on the elevation & windage. Very clear glass.

Can’t wait to get it on something & hit the range. Will update once I do.

Tip of the hat Tesro, I’m a very happy customer!

Cheers
    Jay
    Name:  EB1F62A3-6648-4C49-8971-5CBFACA34288.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  74.2 KB
    Wing Nut

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Initial impressions are good. Love the profile, smooth power ring adjustment & positive clicks on the elevation & windage. Very clear glass.

Can’t wait to get it on something & hit the range. Will update once I do.

Tip of the hat Tesro, I’m a very happy customer!

Cheers
    Jay
    Name:  EB1F62A3-6648-4C49-8971-5CBFACA34288.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  74.2 KB
    I bought the same one. Just waiting for them to call so I can go pick it up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast