Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boxing week sales!

Boxing week sales!

Boxing Week Deals are ON now!
    Come back and check them as we will be updating the deals throughout the week until Dec 31st!
    Name:  Boxing_Week_2020.jpg
Views: 2364
Size:  94.5 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Some very nice scopes up for grabs on heavy discounts!
    ABSTINENCE MAKES THE CHURCH GROW FONDLERS

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 12-27-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Lots of shooting experience with excellent merchandise available. Large selection of Lapua products and huge rimfire selection. Nice people running a great family business. Check them out if you havent already.

Quote Originally Posted by English.Setter View Post
    You almost go nothing in stock (we may able to get one, we are out of it...) and your prices are already non competitive to start with.
    Well coming from someone whos joined today with no posts or feedback score, Im voting ur opinion means nothing! Ive dealt with Tesro for a number of years and have always received great service. As far as the prices being non competitive your not very knowledgeable. Many products have prices dictated by the company such as Anschutz,some lines of optics and even some ammos. Know what your speaking of before engaging the hole below ur nose. Welcome to my IGNORE LIST and Ill wager many more!!!!

You almost go nothing in stock (we may able to get one, we are out of it...) and your prices are already non competitive to start with.
    Tesro is a family run business and they're great to deal with. Glad to see you're a lovely person to deal with... /s

CGN Regular
    Then shop somewhere else, no one on this site cares about what you think.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Order placed, THANK YOU! Looking forward to picking up my purchase.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Can you please clarify -- """Note: Products shipped from the USA out of the country are considered Gray Market Products and are not covered by this warranty."""

from here - https://sightronusa.com/warranty/

CGN Regular
    Any reloading tools on sale? I am just starting out, have everything I need except everything I need to actually do the reloading, lol! I have cases, primers, propellant powder and projectiles. I guess I need a tumbler and a press. I am technically and mechanically inclined, don't think I'll have too many issues with a progressive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast