Spectre Ltd WS-MCR in bound very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
We have 5 only Spectre Ltd. WS-MCR rifles landing here in the next couple of days. $1350.00 plus applicable tax and insured shipping.

Manufacturer: Spectre Ltd.

Model: WS-MCR

Calibre: 5.56 Nato

Action: Semi-Auto

Safety Type: Ambidextrous

Trigger Type: AR-15

Barrel Specifications: 18.7" SAE 4150 HT Alloy

Twist Rate: 1:8

Gas System: 1 Piece Gas Piston, Carbine Length Piston Driven

Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider, 1/2 x 28 Thread

Upper Receiver: 6061-T6 Aluminum, QPQ Nitrided Steel Wear Plates, Steel 1913 Type Sight Rail

Lower Receiver: 6061-T6 Aluminum

Furniture: M4 A2 Pistol Grip, Extendable Stock, actual stock may vary from photo.

Handguard: Free Float MLOK-Style with 1913 Type Accessory Rail

Sights: None

Finish: Type III Hard Black Anodized

Capacity: 5 Rounds

Weight: 7.4 lbs

Overall Length: 36.36"

Classification: Non-Restricted

THIS RIFLE COMES WITH TWO MAGAZINES

Warranty:

Wolverine Supplies warranty the WS-MCR rifle to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the initial retail purchase. The purchaser must be able to provide proof of purchase if requested.

For more info or to place an order see here. https://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/7616-san-511/

How about taking those rifles and putting a little bit of atrs flair into it, or buy a couple of those receiver sets make a shooter out of them and do a raffle to support your legal fight

Yes . How about you building a good quality 180 . You guys must be thinking about it . Come on .

Do you really think NOW is the best time to start something new? Chances of getting an FRT given those who run are named personally in the ATRS legal action I think would be zip or less. Given the Canadian gun cultures mentality and from past experience (Modern Hunter) the public won't readily purchase a firearm without an FRT.
To invest many many thousands of dollars in a new semi auto I think would be suicidal right now. But then again Rick has BIG balls, so who knows.

If atrs built a clone.. CGNr’s, phfff I’m not paying $3000 for something I can get for $1200.. *Gets banned* ATRS loses thousands of dollars for ungrateful gunnies.

Love ATRS, tired of whiners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom