Rossi Lever 44 Mag

Thread: Rossi Lever 44 Mag

Tags: None
  1. Wolverine Guns and Tackle said:

Rossi Lever 44 Mag

Last edited by Wolverine Guns and Tackle; 12-30-2020 at 07:41 PM.

freddyfour said:
    Nice to see these back in Canada, but man theh have got expensive.

Umpire said:
    Newer CBC rifles are great, way better than the old Taurus version, they definitely worth every single penny, big difference in quality and functionality
    You're out!
  4. xhair said:
    Apparently that's mine now. I was going to hold out for a new side gate Henry...

lone ranger said:
    $ 910 is WAY better then the ones for sale on the EE right now......Used Levers for $1300 yikes. Not gonna happen in this life time.!
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Dexter Morgan said:
    " Apparently that's mine now. "
    Well done.

Looks like a nice rifle.

Crawdor said:
    I think these are brilliant. Lightweight and virtually no recoil. I love shooting mine.
  8. Bigmedcin said:
    Quote Originally Posted by lone ranger View Post
    $ 910 is WAY better then the ones for sale on the EE right now......Used Levers for $1300 yikes. Not gonna happen in this life time.!
    Covid sure didn't kill the prices of lever action rifles, Rossi cheapest lever you can buy and almost $1000 lol, all the other have driven up to $1100, $1200 and rising wow.

Umpire said:
    Quote Originally Posted by xhair View Post
    Apparently that's mine now. I was going to hold out for a new side gate Henry...
    Good catch!
    You're out!

handofzeus said:
    Got me a Rossi . 44 carbine stainless early this year. Absolutely beautiful. Came in around $1200 to my door after import, exchange rate taxes and shipping. R92 model. Still cheaper than a Winnie.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.