Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Henry single shot rifles

Henry single shot rifles

I have been trying to find one in 308 anywhere in Canada, has production stopped? They seem to have disappeared from the market.

Do a little research, Henry had a recall of a model

I've been looking for one too, I think the recall is holding things up. Taken from Henry's website:

"Henry Repeating Arms Company has recently discovered a potential safety issue with H015 Single Shot Rifles and Single Shot Shotguns. Henry is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers.

To prevent the possibility of death or serious personal injury, you should immediately stop using your H015 model Single Shot Rifle and/or Single Shot Shotgun and not load or fire them until they have been upgraded.

The Issue & Fix:
    Under certain conditions, it is possible that some of these rifles and shotguns may discharge without the trigger being pulled if the hammer is partially cocked and released. Henry has identified the cause of the issue, and it will be corrected by replacing various components of the fire control system."

I have one in 308 and it’s a wonderful rifle. I got mine from Dante.
    If you want one they are definitely worth the wait.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by time4t; 01-15-2021 at 05:26 PM.

I have read the Canadian warranty depot was rough to deal with

Business Member
    We have not stopped production on any of the Single Shot models, but the recall did throw a wrench into regular shipments on top of everything else that all manufacturers have been facing this year with material shortages, supply chain delays, reduced workforces, etc.
    The good news is that any Single Shot that we have shipped in the past 6-7 months is already upgraded and is not subject to recall.
    It may not be particularly fast, but we would suggest speaking with a local dealer to see if they're able to get one ordered for you through their preferred importer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Repeating Arms View Post
    We have not stopped production on any of the Single Shot models, but the recall did throw a wrench into regular shipments on top of everything else that all manufacturers have been facing this year with material shortages, supply chain delays, reduced workforces, etc.
    The good news is that any Single Shot that we have shipped in the past 6-7 months is already upgraded and is not subject to recall.
    It may not be particularly fast, but we would suggest speaking with a local dealer to see if they're able to get one ordered for you through their preferred importer.
    How does one know if the recall has been done or identify a gooder one?
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

CGN frequent flyer
    Just Gretch. Personally I’d love to have a Henry they seem to have their heads screwed on straight in terms of corporate culture. I just don’t really dig levers.

I'd love to get a .357,too bad all lever actions cost so much

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast