Thread: Mossberg 500 magazine extention kit from Brownell can i get it in canada?

Mossberg 500 magazine extention kit from Brownell can i get it in canada?

To I RUN GUNS.

Can i get the Mossberg 500 magazine extension kit from Brownell in Canada? Is this possible?

Thanks!

Vlad

Piggybacking this thread to see who has 590 +1's in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I thought you couldn't put a mag extension onto a 500 due to how the barrel screws into the end of the magazine tube?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I thought you couldn't put a mag extension onto a 500 due to how the barrel screws into the end of the magazine tube?
    Cant you get a longer mag tube, screw it in, then use a longer barrel (a barrel with a longer length before the barrel screw, such as a barrel from those 8 shot security models)?
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Cant you get a longer mag tube, screw it in, then use a longer barrel (a barrel with a longer length before the barrel screw, such as a barrel from those 8 shot security models)?
    Yes, that could be done.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

not sure why you are asking irunguns to get this? Why wouldn't you order it direct from brownells?
    This is what I had/did. So I had the 500 defender which has the longer tube and shorter barrel than the normal models. I decided I would also use this gun for hunting, so I found a rifled slug barrel in Canada. I needed the shorter tube to use this barrel, and Brownells had these in stock. Since this part is considered controlled in some way by their state dept (I don't remember exactly what the terms were and i'm not going back a few years in my emails) I had to fill out export/import paperwork for brownells and get that actually physically mailed back to them.
    They were actually really good in that there is a dedicated person that deals with this stuff and sent me all the forms and helped me via email if I had any questions. Once they got the filled out paperwork from me they mailed it straight to me. It was a bit of work, but in the long run cheaper than dealing with another company.