Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who provide the warranty on the rifle that brought from IRG?

Who provide the warranty on the rifle that brought from IRG?

title
    Last edited by MajorCow; 01-05-2021 at 11:16 AM.

CGN Regular
    Why don't you contact IRG directly, pick up the phone and give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    Why don't you contact IRG directly, pick up the phone and give them a call.
    cuz they are offline atm and I want to see anyone here know about it ?

沙雕。

CGN Regular
    Generally manufacturers offer no warranty on grey-market imported firearms because they're not brought into the country through official channels. You can contact Blueline and ask, but don't be surprised if they charge for service, or decline it outright- you've gotta understand that they offer warranty on these guns because they sell them, but if you buy one through IRG, they don't make a penny off it...

Phone:780-449-7220

Warranty

IRUNGUNS LLC maintains a Type 8 FFL, which allows us to move firearms back and forth between borders. Our warranty is directly with the manufacturer in the US. Should you have an issue with your purchase, please email us with your concern. Include your invoice number and clear pictures of the issue and we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA). Once you have shipped your item back to our Canadian warehouse we will incur the shipping and export costs to return the item back to the manufacturer in the US. Once the item has been repaired or replaced by the manufacturer, we will export it back into Canada and ship it back to your address on file, at our expense. Please allow 60 - 90 days for warranty repair, depending on the manufacturer.
    Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
    Should products have a life time warranty, IRUNGUNS LLC will facilitate the return of these products to the manufacturer for up to 1 year from purchase date. Thereafter shipping and export costs incurred will be the responsibility of the consumer.

Blue Line Solutions will not touch the rifle since it wasn't imported by them. You will have to go through IRG to get any warranty work done on it. But to be honest IRG is better at warranty work then Blue Line Solutions is. My turn around time for IRG was about a month, Blue Line Solutions was over a year and I got every excuse in the book from them for the delay. They didnt even want to fix the gun and said they rather offer me a discount on accessories for the pistol. It was sent back to me twice and each time it came back it was worse then before until they finally just replaced the gun.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    "Generally manufacturers offer no warranty on grey-market imported firearms because they're not brought into the country through official channels"
    So many flat out LIES being told here.

I can tell you first hand that IRG not only has warranty on their products; They actually have BETTER warranty than anyone else in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    So many flat out LIES being told here.

I can tell you first hand that IRG not only has warranty on their products; They actually have BETTER warranty than anyone else in Canada.
    I don’t think anyone is disputing that point.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    沙雕。
    Easy for you to say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast