Magazines: Comes with Two
    Action: DA/SA

Weight: 0.9 kg
    Dimensions: 17.78 × 5.08 × 15.24 cm
    Brand: Sig Sauer

Caliber: 40 S&W

REGULAR PRICE: $1,994.99
    SALE PRICE: $1,894.00

VIEW AND PURCHASE PISTOL HERE: https://canfirearm.com/shop/brands/s...cement-pistol/

So what makes this "Law Enforcement" model? There's no differentiation between this and commercial spec... and appears priced higher than a Legion. Just looking to understand the valuation thx.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    What is the barrel length? Is the barrel aftermarket or produced by SIG? I believe the normal bbl length is 3.9".

CGN Regular
    P229 = P229; nothing that special worthy of that price difference.
    Rust Never Sleeps

^ Kay thx that's what I thought. Moving on...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Sweet Jesus.....Mary and Joseph
    Think someone mistakenly added a one in front of the price.

Definitely a lot cheaper when they just issue it to you ._.)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    So what makes this "Law Enforcement" model? There's no differentiation between this and commercial spec... and appears priced higher than a Legion. Just looking to understand the valuation thx.
    I believe these might be a special run of Double-Action Only with longer "Canada-Legal" barrels. This allows Law Enforcement personnel that have this model of pistol issued as a Service pistol to go to the range and practice on the same platform outside of work (which is usually necessary, due to the limited training time allowed in many cases), but with a barrel length that makes it legal to possess due to the short barrel length of the one used by the force.

If I'm not mistaken, up until recently, the OPP used this exact model and a group of local police officers managed to get a group special order from SIG to have them made. The real problem was getting the Double-Action Only model, otherwise, plain Jane Double/Single SIG pistols are a fair deal more affordable. If this is part of a limited run made for Canada, they are not common and for that reason, come at a price.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DanOnymus View Post
    I believe these might be a special run of Double-Action Only with longer "Canada-Legal" barrels. This allows Law Enforcement personnel that have this model of pistol issued as a Service pistol to go to the range and practice on the same platform outside of work (which is usually necessary, due to the limited training time allowed in many cases), but with a barrel length that makes it legal to possess due to the short barrel length of the one used by the force.

If I'm not mistaken, up until recently, the OPP used this exact model and a group of local police officers managed to get a group special order from SIG to have them made. The real problem was getting the Double-Action Only model, otherwise, plain Jane Double/Single SIG pistols are a fair deal more affordable. If this is part of a limited run made for Canada, they are not common and for that reason, come at a price.
    It says DA/SA

Confirming $1,894!! Sig night sights?