Beretta M1951 9mm 4.5" Restricted NOS

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: B1951.

New old stock. Features single-action trigger, cross-bolt safety and mag release at bottom of grip. This is the daddy of the 92 series and Beretta's first locked-breech design.

Comes with one 8-round magazine.

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Frontier Firearms
- Bullseye North
- Ellwood Epps
- SFRC
- Wolverine Supplies
- Easthill Outdoors
- Italian Sporting Goods
- Tenda
- Lanz Shooting Supplies
- International Shooting Supplies
- Reliable Gun
- Solely Outdoors
- Tiger Arms
- Durham Outdoors

5DSgf85.jpg

UQK8skO.jpg

vUjoYu3.jpg

x4z4On2.jpg

VdJo2GM.jpg

Last edited:
It's likely because no dealers have yet ordered them as they just came into country.

If you want one, contact a dealer and I'm sure they would be more than happy to bring one in for you.
Yep, but first ask the dealer the price, these are nice for sure and would be fun but worth around the same as the 92s that a lot of dealers carry, imho.

It's likely because no dealers have yet ordered them as they just came into country.

If you want one, contact a dealer and I'm sure they would be more than happy to bring one in for you.

because NS does not inform dealers when they have new product, we only find out by accident , or if we look here

Let me guess, mags and spare parts are unobtainium?
I have read that Numrich has some parts but mags are difficult to get. It seems these would not be a daily shooter type rig but more of a collector thing, especially given that they are new old stock! Anyone who collects this type would want one if the price is fair.

Where did you find the date?

Could you please share a picture?
Yes I’m not home now but later this evening. I got mi e from Corwin Arms same box and condition he said most had no date but a few were 1988 so I requested o e of those! Someone had them on Sale last week I think for around $400. Might have to get another. I also read they finished early 1980’s. But no one could seem to pinpoint exactly when! Great firearm for that price!

Back
Top Bottom