Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order: MRA Maverick Builder Kit Non-Restricted for .308 Win, 6.5 CM plus others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Now this straight pull has me intrigued. As someone who never owned an AR and doesn't have one to part out, how readily available will sourcing all the required parts to complete this be? What tools are involved in putting a rifle like this together?

Nice!!

Business Member

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Now this straight pull has me intrigued. As someone who never owned an AR and doesn't have one to part out, how readily available will sourcing all the required parts to complete this be? What tools are involved in putting a rifle like this together?
    I would think you could get in the door for about $1800, for a decent rifle.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

308H parts are still around in Canada but worse case you can bring missing pieces in from the US. Depends how picky you are with want you want in the end. You can go crazy on these if you want - that’s half the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post

The fact that I'm excited about an AR-ish looking BOLT action says a lot about how our government is f###ing up my hobby

I am wondering if it is prudent to be advertising the Maverick in the modern SEMI-AUTO sporting rifle section EE. We all know there's a market for the AR-starved population in us, but the anti-gunners don't know any better and its common knowledge many of them lurk this site.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.”

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    I am wondering if it is prudent to be advertising the Maverick in the modern SEMI-AUTO sporting rifle section EE. We all know there's a market for the AR-starved population in us, but the anti-gunners don't know any better and its common knowledge many of them lurk this site.
    How about we let everyone chime in on the thoughts of that.

I see theres a bolt catch nice addition over the renegade.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbhunt3r View Post
    I see theres a bolt catch nice addition over the renegade.
    Yes , indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast