Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who provide the warranty on the rifle that brought from IRG?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    ... IRG not only has warranty on their products; They actually have BETTER warranty than anyone else in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    I don’t think anyone is disputing that point.
    Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Blue Line Solutions will not touch the rifle since it wasn't imported by them. You will have to go through IRG to get any warranty work done on it. But to be honest IRG is better at warranty work then Blue Line Solutions is. My turn around time for IRG was about a month, Blue Line Solutions was over a year and I got every excuse in the book from them for the delay. They didnt even want to fix the gun and said they rather offer me a discount on accessories for the pistol. It was sent back to me twice and each time it came back it was worse then before until they finally just replaced the gun.
    I had no problem with blueline.. With replacing the receiver on my GSG 16, when I foolishly filed it too much. Cost me 90 something dollars, plus shipping it to them.

Out of Warranty Repairs: Blue line understands that you might have purchased a grey market product through no fault of your own. Due to the unknown product origin and potential liability issues, Blue Line Solutions requires these firearms to be sent to us regardless of the scale of the issue. Out of Warranty Service flat fee is: $115, plus $35 return shipping, plus applicable taxes. Additional charges may apply to machine work. Furthermore, if we deem the product unsafe for further use, we may decide to ship it back to you without performing any work.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So many flat out LIES being told here.

I can tell you first hand that IRG not only has warranty on their products; They actually have BETTER warranty than anyone else in Canada.
    Id believe it with the state of warrwnty repairs in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by anglia2 View Post
    Easy for you to say
    Easy for you to read.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    沙雕。
    Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    So many flat out LIES being told here.

I can tell you first hand that IRG not only has warranty on their products; They actually have BETTER warranty than anyone else in Canada.
    I agree, as a regular buyer from them, the only problem i had was a bad mag for a pistol. They just imported one and i did not have to send back the other one, after working on it, it's now fully reliable. The point is the warranty i great. YMMV.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

call IRG
    怎样描述“在牛尾下
    have not forgotten the forgotten Winchesters ,the models 1905, 1907, and 1910 self-loading rifles
    martinis too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pmatuk View Post
    call IRG
    怎样描述“在牛尾下
    Grafitis calisse.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    I have sent 2 items back for warranty with IRG; non-restricted shotgun and a non-restricted rifle. Both firearms were shipped to the Edmonton location which were then exported to the US for warranty work. When the work was complete, the firearms were imported back to Canada and shipped back to me from Edmonton. I had to pay to ship them to Edmonton and don't remember who paid the return shipping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12