Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    It also says

"Orders are processed in first come, first paid basis. Absence of PAL info and Date of Birth in order comments and/or incomplete e-transfer payments will delay place in processing queue"

Based on his clear hypocrisy I am guessing he's some sort of shill. Expecting a vendor to follow through with their own stated policy is not impatience or whining but some guys will never miss the opportunity to throw out an insult.

my PAL was mismatched. so does my order go into the ether now? I joke of course it'll get here when it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAL View Post
    If the drum is infact a drum, does it matter about the internals? Holds 5 rounds? Check. Is drum? Check. People complaining about internals... we know why they really are.

GUYS. THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.

Regardless if the intent, if the horsey police look at this thread, they will interpret it as a bunch of guys willing to illegally modify mags. They can read between the lines. Shut your god damned mouths about the drums so we dont get reduced to needing a PAL for a frickin daisy rifle.
    Some people want the drums with proper internals so when O'Toole increases the allowable magazine capacity, they will be able to easily adjust it.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Some people want the drums with proper internals so when O'Toole increases the allowable magazine capacity, they will be able to easily adjust it.
    Or that it's a somewhat less neutered collectable, even if limited to 5.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Just opened mine today from this shipment, overall pretty good just one thing if someone on here can confirm with another one from THIS shipment not the first. I noticed on this one the metal is not notched to fully secure the bipod when folded under the rifle. I am not sure if this is something they stopped doing on the second run or if they just missed it on my rifle, on my one from the first shipment the metal is notched so the bipod locks and can not drop down when not in use.

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Just opened mine today from this shipment, overall pretty good just one thing if someone on here can confirm with another one from THIS shipment not the first. I noticed on this one the metal is not notched to fully secure the bipod when folded under the rifle. I am not sure if this is something they stopped doing on the second run or if they just missed it on my rifle, on my one from the first shipment the metal is notched so the bipod locks and can not drop down when not in use.
    As far as I've read between the 2 forums both shipments of rifles were produced at the same time. Just shipped separately. So both shipments are the same manufacturing batch. Soneone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I've seen T.I say so themselves......

Quote Originally Posted by firearms_enthusiast-1987 View Post
    As far as I've read between the 2 forums both shipments of rifles were produced at the same time. Just shipped separately. So both shipments are the same manufacturing batch. Soneone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I've seen T.I say so themselves......
    Oh ok thanks! The problem is not major it can be fixed with some steady hands and grinding.

Grrrr. Ordered it. Gave mailing address. Different than physical address as I’m in the country ( why else would I want a MG ,lol ) . Order put on hold / stopped because RCMP / PAL thing shows my physical address on that site they use to sell guns confirm PAL validity

In store web message and multiple emails. No response yet. The guys at Tenda we’re baffled by this one too last summer trying to buy a bolt gun from them. Just told them to cancel it . Got reimbursed.

Can’t I just show them my PAL and drivers license with MAILING adress ?

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Oh ok thanks! The problem is not major it can be fixed with some steady hands and grinding.
    The dremmel is every home gunsmith best friend! ��

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Grrrr. Ordered it. Gave mailing address. Different than physical address as I’m in the country ( why else would I want a MG ,lol ) . Order put on hold / stopped because RCMP / PAL thing shows my physical address on that site they use to sell guns confirm PAL validity

In store web message and multiple emails. No response yet. The guys at Tenda we’re baffled by this one too last summer trying to buy a bolt gun from them. Just told them to cancel it . Got reimbursed.

Can’t I just show them my PAL and drivers license with MAILING adress ?
    Just call them and have it changed. 18007314000. I had the same problem last year but with me the person who entered my info into the database misspelled the name of my city nothing would go through. Took me 15 min on the phone and the transfer went right through.