CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 497

Thread: IN-STOCK NOW: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 2

  1. #391
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Near Dawson Creek, BC
    Posts
    11,134
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    It also says

    "Orders are processed in first come, first paid basis. Absence of PAL info and Date of Birth in order comments and/or incomplete e-transfer payments will delay place in processing queue"



    .
    Based on his clear hypocrisy I am guessing he's some sort of shill. Expecting a vendor to follow through with their own stated policy is not impatience or whining but some guys will never miss the opportunity to throw out an insult.

  2. #392
    CGN Regular ACEPWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    halifax
    Posts
    130
    my PAL was mismatched. so does my order go into the ether now? I joke of course it'll get here when it gets here.

  3. #393
    CGN frequent flyer Wildbore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nipigon, Ontario
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAL View Post
    If the drum is infact a drum, does it matter about the internals? Holds 5 rounds? Check. Is drum? Check. People complaining about internals... we know why they really are.

    GUYS. THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.

    Regardless if the intent, if the horsey police look at this thread, they will interpret it as a bunch of guys willing to illegally modify mags. They can read between the lines. Shut your god damned mouths about the drums so we dont get reduced to needing a PAL for a frickin daisy rifle.
    Some people want the drums with proper internals so when O'Toole increases the allowable magazine capacity, they will be able to easily adjust it.
    CPC, CSSA

    The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill

  4. #394
    CGN Regular vultr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Rockies, West of the rest.
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Some people want the drums with proper internals so when O'Toole increases the allowable magazine capacity, they will be able to easily adjust it.
    Or that it's a somewhat less neutered collectable, even if limited to 5.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

    CCFR/NFA Member

  5. #395
    CGN Regular Emshey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    269
    Just opened mine today from this shipment, overall pretty good just one thing if someone on here can confirm with another one from THIS shipment not the first. I noticed on this one the metal is not notched to fully secure the bipod when folded under the rifle. I am not sure if this is something they stopped doing on the second run or if they just missed it on my rifle, on my one from the first shipment the metal is notched so the bipod locks and can not drop down when not in use.

  6. #396
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Just opened mine today from this shipment, overall pretty good just one thing if someone on here can confirm with another one from THIS shipment not the first. I noticed on this one the metal is not notched to fully secure the bipod when folded under the rifle. I am not sure if this is something they stopped doing on the second run or if they just missed it on my rifle, on my one from the first shipment the metal is notched so the bipod locks and can not drop down when not in use.
    As far as I've read between the 2 forums both shipments of rifles were produced at the same time. Just shipped separately. So both shipments are the same manufacturing batch. Soneone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I've seen T.I say so themselves......

  7. #397
    CGN Regular Emshey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by firearms_enthusiast-1987 View Post
    As far as I've read between the 2 forums both shipments of rifles were produced at the same time. Just shipped separately. So both shipments are the same manufacturing batch. Soneone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I've seen T.I say so themselves......
    Oh ok thanks! The problem is not major it can be fixed with some steady hands and grinding.

  8. #398
    CGN Regular wolf300H&H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cabin in central Alberta
    Posts
    689
    Grrrr. Ordered it. Gave mailing address. Different than physical address as Im in the country ( why else would I want a MG ,lol ) . Order put on hold / stopped because RCMP / PAL thing shows my physical address on that site they use to sell guns confirm PAL validity

    In store web message and multiple emails. No response yet. The guys at Tenda were baffled by this one too last summer trying to buy a bolt gun from them. Just told them to cancel it . Got reimbursed.

    Cant I just show them my PAL and drivers license with MAILING adress ?

  9. #399
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Oh ok thanks! The problem is not major it can be fixed with some steady hands and grinding.
    The dremmel is every home gunsmith best friend! ��

  10. #400
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Grrrr. Ordered it. Gave mailing address. Different than physical address as I’m in the country ( why else would I want a MG ,lol ) . Order put on hold / stopped because RCMP / PAL thing shows my physical address on that site they use to sell guns confirm PAL validity

    In store web message and multiple emails. No response yet. The guys at Tenda we’re baffled by this one too last summer trying to buy a bolt gun from them. Just told them to cancel it . Got reimbursed.

    Can’t I just show them my PAL and drivers license with MAILING adress ?
    Just call them and have it changed. 18007314000. I had the same problem last year but with me the person who entered my info into the database misspelled the name of my city nothing would go through. Took me 15 min on the phone and the transfer went right through.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •