Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Regular
    Man you guys gotta live a little, scratch things up enjoy life don’t be city slickers.Do some drum mag MacGyver roles make that rifle yer #####.

CGN Regular
    Are you on weed?

CGN Regular
    ........lotsa beer

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Man you guys gotta live a little, scratch things up enjoy life don’t be city slickers.Do some drum mag MacGyver roles make that rifle yer #####.
    People really have a tendency to treat guns like jewelry not tools . I can understand with collector guns , this may be one depending how many come in and if it becomes prohib or not .. But i think they look cool with some wear .

Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Hahahah. Yeah exactly. !!!
    Wood stocked hunting rifles though ..... baby those
    Weapons of war ! Hit them !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    People really have a tendency to treat guns like jewelry not tools . I can understand with collector guns , this may be one depending how many come in and if it becomes prohib or not .. But i think they look cool with some wear .
    Some people have the ability to heavily use their firearms for years with little to no damage, others utterly destroy everything they touch in a very short period of time with very little use. Most people are between these two spectrums.

I usually stay away from buying from private individuals unless it is BNIB items unless I personally know the seller and can vouch for how they take car of things.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    My rifle showed up today but I noticed what looks like pitting on the gas piston cover. Anyone else notice something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan89 View Post
    My rifle showed up today but I noticed what looks like pitting on the gas piston cover. Anyone else notice something like that?
    My phosphate rifle shows the same, it's actually pretty bad considering my blued rifle has almost none. I regret choosing the Phosphate.

Well the Mississauga Canada Post sorting facility is completely f#cked by Covid. If you live anywhere remotely east of Manitoba, expect to have significant delays in receiving your ordered items, such as the Type 81 LMG. This is not due to Tactical Imports and is not their fault, but was articulated straight from Canada Post.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Well the Mississauga Canada Post sorting facility is completely f#cked by Covid. If you live anywhere remotely east of Manitoba, expect to have significant delays in receiving your ordered items, such as the Type 81 LMG. This is not due to Tactical Imports and is not their fault, but was articulated straight from Canada Post.
    Yea I'm expecting the same runaround tomorrow. My rifle is suppose to arrive but I doubt it will. I find when that happens the best rout is to call canada post the second its later than it should be and ask them where it is. When they say oh its delayed or we dont know or whatever garbage they try just say oh, OK well since that's a light machine gun and you don't seem to know where it is ill have to call the police and report to them you've lost my machine gun..... that kind 9f sparky attitude usually lights a fire under their arse and you get your stuff faster. Nob9dy wants to deal with that kind of paper work...