Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535455565758596061626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    They told me 8 weeks as a rough ETA for pistol grip parts....
    8 weeks!!!!! ���������� man i’ll ask if I can ship it back to get a new one. Nvm just read your other post! Sighhhh.... this sucks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firearms_enthusiast-1987 View Post
    They are supposedly staked in place which means removing them from unsold rifles will still render them broken and useless for the most part. That would do no good for anyone. You had a weird one. Everyone with a loose one for the most part has a staked and immovable bolt.
    not weird but from the first shipment i saw a few changed and stained the grips, mine is from the first shipment so my suggestion wouldnt work now.

i just tried to remove the grip from my second shipment and i only managed to do half a turn on the screw.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Well after really giving it a college try and without totally destroying the bolt I give up. It looks to me that the top of the bolt is flared out and off center slightly to the nut. Which is why it will loosen a few 1/4 turns. Pretty sure if I tightened it as much as possible and dremeled the top of the bolt off a thread I could probably get it out. Way more effort than I want to in case I wreck it. But of a bummer. Also such a crappy Phillips screw head.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    not weird but from the first shipment i saw a few changed and stained the grips, mine is from the first shipment so my suggestion wouldnt work now.

i just tried to remove the grip from my second shipment and i only managed to do half a turn on the screw.

Hi, anyone have trouble removing upper handguard piece? Yes I’ve read the manual a dozen times and watched multiple YouTube dissemble video, I’ve tried everything but it just won’t come off.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo 2 View Post
    Hi, anyone have trouble removing upper handguard piece? Yes I’ve read the manual a dozen times and watched multiple YouTube dissemble video, I’ve tried everything but it just won’t come off.....
    right dial "5" facing rearward and pull out left dial about an 1/8" and turn forward while right hand is pulling up on the upper. good luck.

right dial "5" facing rearward and pull out left dial about an 1/8" and turn forward while right hand is pulling up on the upper. good luck.

Sounds good, I’ll give that a try! Thanks a lot

Tried that still stuck..... thanks anyway

So tactical imports called and said they will ship the grip replacement kit once they receive it in a couple of weeks. They did not want to exchange firearms.

Order number 93XX, picked up my blued LMG today. First impression after the initial cleanup- man, this thing just oozes badassery. Wood's nice, fit and finish is good except for some weird machining marks towards the end of the barrel and bulbous welding on one of the bipod feet... nice heft to the rifle, bipod and carry handle lock up good, there isn't any looseness in the pistol grip. I swear the trigger has a lighter pull than my folder, I'll have to double check later. I already loved the regular T81 and the LMG is shaping up to be even better.

Thanks for making it happen TI, I anticipate many a fun range day going forward!