Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Well the Mississauga Canada Post sorting facility is completely f#cked by Covid. If you live anywhere remotely east of Manitoba, expect to have significant delays in receiving your ordered items, such as the Type 81 LMG. This is not due to Tactical Imports and is not their fault, but was articulated straight from Canada Post.
    Agreed. Shipped to Thunder Bay. Was supposed to be here last Thursday... got it a week late.

Does anyone know where I can buy the original scope for the Type 81, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    My phosphate rifle shows the same, it's actually pretty bad considering my blued rifle has almost none. I regret choosing the Phosphate.
    Photos?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    Photos?
    I'll grab some after work tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Limason View Post
    My blued LMG scratched easily. I Love the phosphate finish and no phosphate flaking whatsoever
    Thats good. It appears the only problem I've seen with a blued was the bipod didn't want to lock fully. The phosphate ones have had a few problems.... flaking, pitting that sort of thing. Not terribly common but essentially every complaint I've seen about these puppies has been on the phosphate side. Hopefully not too many in the end but we are talking about norinco and they are either great or terrible for the most part I find they don't have too much middle ground in my experience. Of the 5 Norinco products ive owned I sent 1 1911 back because its machining looked like it was done with a dull rock, the internals were completely full of rust, the barrel wasn't ground smooth or straight, the magazine catch wouldn't release the mag and the slide was so gritty it felt like I had kitty litter between the rails. Every other one has been great though. With these rifles norinc9 seems to have raised the bar as I haven't read 1 review where the gun was a disaster only small or cosmetic problems so that's great. Nothing like that 1st batch of type 81 rifles that were bent like they'd been run over with a truck.

CGN Regular
    Are you on weed?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Are you on weed?
    What is it with you and weed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick933 View Post
    sounds like HE's the one who needs to chill out with a fat joint

Quote Originally Posted by Nick933 View Post
    I think he's a Letterkenny fan. Not sure what the point is other than trying and failing to be funny.

Got mine, pistol grip is loose and the screw in the pistol grip is super tight.... can’t loosen or tighten the screw at all.... anyone else have this issue?