CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354555657586070 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 754

Thread: IN-STOCK NOW: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3. Last Chance.

  1. #491
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    278
    Man you guys gotta live a little, scratch things up enjoy life don’t be city slickers.Do some drum mag MacGyver roles make that rifle yer #####.

  2. #492
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    504
    Are you on weed?

  3. #493
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    278
    ........lotsa beer

  4. #494
    CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Down by the river
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Man you guys gotta live a little, scratch things up enjoy life don’t be city slickers.Do some drum mag MacGyver roles make that rifle yer #####.
    People really have a tendency to treat guns like jewelry not tools . I can understand with collector guns , this may be one depending how many come in and if it becomes prohib or not .. But i think they look cool with some wear .

  5. #495
    CGN Regular wolf300H&H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cabin in central Alberta
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Man you guys gotta live a little, scratch things up enjoy life don’t be city slickers.Do some drum mag MacGyver roles make that rifle yer #####.
    Hahahah. Yeah exactly. !!!
    Wood stocked hunting rifles though ..... baby those
    Weapons of war ! Hit them !

  6. #496
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,675
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    People really have a tendency to treat guns like jewelry not tools . I can understand with collector guns , this may be one depending how many come in and if it becomes prohib or not .. But i think they look cool with some wear .
    Some people have the ability to heavily use their firearms for years with little to no damage, others utterly destroy everything they touch in a very short period of time with very little use. Most people are between these two spectrums.

    I usually stay away from buying from private individuals unless it is BNIB items unless I personally know the seller and can vouch for how they take car of things.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

  7. #497
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Van Isle.
    Posts
    87
    My rifle showed up today but I noticed what looks like pitting on the gas piston cover. Anyone else notice something like that?

  8. #498
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Near Dawson Creek, BC
    Posts
    11,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan89 View Post
    My rifle showed up today but I noticed what looks like pitting on the gas piston cover. Anyone else notice something like that?
    My phosphate rifle shows the same, it's actually pretty bad considering my blued rifle has almost none. I regret choosing the Phosphate.

  9. #499
    CGN frequent flyer Wildbore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nipigon, Ontario
    Posts
    1,670
    Well the Mississauga Canada Post sorting facility is completely f#cked by Covid. If you live anywhere remotely east of Manitoba, expect to have significant delays in receiving your ordered items, such as the Type 81 LMG. This is not due to Tactical Imports and is not their fault, but was articulated straight from Canada Post.
    CPC, CSSA

    The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill

  10. #500
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Well the Mississauga Canada Post sorting facility is completely f#cked by Covid. If you live anywhere remotely east of Manitoba, expect to have significant delays in receiving your ordered items, such as the Type 81 LMG. This is not due to Tactical Imports and is not their fault, but was articulated straight from Canada Post.
    Yea I'm expecting the same runaround tomorrow. My rifle is suppose to arrive but I doubt it will. I find when that happens the best rout is to call canada post the second its later than it should be and ask them where it is. When they say oh its delayed or we dont know or whatever garbage they try just say oh, OK well since that's a light machine gun and you don't seem to know where it is ill have to call the police and report to them you've lost my machine gun..... that kind 9f sparky attitude usually lights a fire under their arse and you get your stuff faster. Nob9dy wants to deal with that kind of paper work...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •