Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565758596061626364656667687080 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Regular
    canada post depot in mississauga is fooked right now......
    they have an outbreak of covid.......224 confirmed positive.....350 on an entire shift in one section sent home to isolate....
    and 1 death, though they wont say if he died of covid or not...just that he did test positive
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Quote Originally Posted by firearms_enthusiast-1987 View Post
    I told them Monday it was a machinegun and that I would call the cops Friday if they don't find it. They opened a ticket but I still haven't heard anything. Ive had 3 other large firearms related orders ship from BC from the 10th-19th of this month and all from either BC or alberta. This is the only one that's not being delivered or updated. The lady on the phone tried giving me crap about their postal carriers wouldn't take it because how could they even use it. Her mind was thoughoughly blown when I told her the only thing stopping it from being fired is a plastic ziptab and anyone who has a knife or box cutter or toenail clippers could easily access and use it. Even with that, still nothing. I dont think its been stolen but I do know they are incompetent.
    And people wonder how we get more ridiculous restrictions from the RCMP....

I told them Monday it was a machinegun and that I would call the cops Friday if they don't find it. They opened a ticket but I still haven't heard anything. Ive had 3 other large firearms related orders ship from BC from the 10th-19th of this month and all from either BC or alberta. This is the only one that's not being delivered or updated. The lady on the phone tried giving me crap about their postal carriers wouldn't take it because how could they even use it. Her mind was thoughoughly blown when I told her the only thing stopping it from being fired is a plastic ziptab and anyone who has a knife or box cutter or toenail clippers could easily access and use it. Even with that, still nothing. I dont think its been stolen but I do know they are incompetent.
    Behaviour like that does us as a community no favours

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    could be the stupidest thing on here in weeks, calling it a machine gun...............jesus!!!!
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    could be the stupidest thing on here in weeks, calling it a machine gun...............jesus!!!!
    Well they aren't exactly doing themselves any favours marketing it as an LMG. Most people know it isn't because it's not select fire, but there are way more people than you'd think, who don't understand that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i told them monday it was a machinegun and that i would call the cops friday if they don't find it. They opened a ticket but i still haven't heard anything. Ive had 3 other large firearms related orders ship from bc from the 10th-19th of this month and all from either bc or alberta. This is the only one that's not being delivered or updated. The lady on the phone tried giving me crap about their postal carriers wouldn't take it because how could they even use it. Her mind was thoughoughly blown when i told her the only thing stopping it from being fired is a plastic ziptab and anyone who has a knife or box cutter or toenail clippers could easily access and use it. Even with that, still nothing. I dont think its been stolen but i do know they are incompetent.
    Wtf?

Del
    Last edited by WAREWOLF; 01-30-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Let's see, this is an LMG, hmmmm what oh what does that mean? Light Machine Gun. Yup right there in the name fella. My MG34 and Browning 1919 are semi auto but I still call them machineguns too. Funny thing is, since telling canada post that they sent someone e to personally locate it so I guess my entire plan of scaring them into action worked......

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Why would you say it's a MACHINE GUN. WTF?
    Technically it is. Its a semi auto variant. The name kind of gives that away though.

CGN Regular
    Ah forget it, you can't make this stuff up. Hilarious
    Last edited by stevelarry; 01-28-2021 at 01:04 AM.