Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    Phosphate finish is a lot more resistant to corrosion and elements.. I only shoot corrosive in this LMG and it has absolutely no rust anywhere after a few hundred rounds. Of course I clean it the same day but I'm quite impressed anyways.
    Right on, Thanks for the info.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Basically the blued ones are shiny and the phosphate ones are matte.

The blued ones look way nicer but I bought more phosphate versions since it is called "limited edition". I hope those are not converted from full auto.

To shipping. I think there is a one man show at TI with Nicholas (Nick) doing all the work by himself. Otherwise I would be curious what takes him so long to ship and respond to emails. Checking PAL's is easy as you will find out when you place an order at SFRC, takes like 5 seconds.

HOw many do you have? lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I’d like to see a side by side comparison of the 1st batch compared to the 2nd batch. I bought a park one form the 1st batch. A lot of people complained about the typical Chinese quality, but i thought they were very well made. Better than a lot of other guns. NEA anyone? Some salts left over form the parking job, but meh.

We ended up selling it as my son wasn’t as enamoured with it as he thought he was going to be. Main issue, is a big bulky rifle (Its an LMG!) so more onerous to run around with and shoot from the shoulder standing easily. Otherwise, this is a great firearm, just not for us.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    HOw many do you have? lol
    Some :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    I’d like to see a side by side comparison of the 1st batch compared to the 2nd batch. I bought a park one form the 1st batch. A lot of people complained about the typical Chinese quality, but i thought they were very well made. Better than a lot of other guns. NEA anyone? Some salts left over form the parking job, but meh.

We ended up selling it as my son wasn’t as enamoured with it as he thought he was going to be. Main issue, is a big bulky rifle (Its an LMG!) so more onerous to run around with and shoot from the shoulder standing easily. Otherwise, this is a great firearm, just not for us.
    I got one from the first batch, the quality of mine was actually very good and shot with more than acceptable accuracy.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post

Yes not much of a run and gun type rifle, although have seen some post pictures of their rifles with the bipod removed to make it more wieldy!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yes not much of a run and gun type rifle, although have seen some post pictures of their rifles with the bipod removed to make it more wieldy!
    First thing I did with mine, remove that bipod, lol

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Basically the blued ones are shiny and the phosphate ones are matte.

The blued ones look way nicer but I bought more phosphate versions since it is called "limited edition". I hope those are not converted from full auto.

To shipping. I think there is a one man show at TI with Nicholas (Nick) doing all the work by himself. Otherwise I would be curious what takes him so long to ship and respond to emails. Checking PAL's is easy as you will find out when you place an order at SFRC, takes like 5 seconds.

1 doing social media, emails, PM's, and voicemails

3 doing order processing, prepaid labels, PAL checks, tracking updates etc.

3 part time and 1 full time packing orders

Doing the best we can!
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 01-11-2021 at 12:48 AM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    I got one from the first batch, the quality of mine was actually very good and shot with more than acceptable accuracy.

Ya, Im not sure were the whining is coming from in regards to quality. I think the fit and finish is 90% say compared to a top tier AR-15. In other words other AR’s would be 70-90%.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    I second that, quality and accuracy are very decent for mine..