Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495051525354555657585960616373 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by GTNgo View Post
    Got mine, pistol grip is loose and the screw in the pistol grip is super tight.... can’t loosen or tighten the screw at all.... anyone else have this issue?
    E-mail them and let them know. The bolt has a stake in it, making removal extremely difficult. They will send you a new grip and new bolt with no stake, just have to cut the old grip and bolt off with a dremel or sawzall. Took me 2 minutes to get it off and install the new one.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    The whole gas tube is like this. This was clearly heavily rusted at one point then refinished.

Really? heavily rusted? looks like some very minor pitting , probably from the finishing process itself . You realize you bought a Chinese made military type rifle . if that bothers you i would just stick to high end western made firearms lol.

CGN Regular
    Mine looks the exact same

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Really? heavily rusted? looks like some very minor pitting , probably from the finishing process itself . You realize you bought a Chinese made military type rifle . if that bothers you i would just stick to high end western made firearms lol.
    Any rust bad enough to pit the metal is pretty significant. At the least I expect some consistency. My other rifle is fine so no reason this one has to be any different. Doesn't really matter though, I'm going to sell it and buy another blued LMG.

Doesn't look like rust to me, especially the distribution of those pits. I've seen bare (unfinished) bar stock come that way from the distributor at work, and it's not corrosion. Just how it came off the roller at the foundry.

At the end of the day though, you've gotta be happy with it.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    These are so cool

Excellent craftsmanship and I have not noticed any imperfection either function or cosmetic.

Where can I get a good muzzle device for my shiny LMG?

BTW my fellow brothers, tenda has full internal drum for $199. “Is it worth it? I think so”

Still waiting on my drum innards

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo 2 View Post
    Excellent craftsmanship and I have not noticed any imperfection either function or cosmetic.

Where can I get a good muzzle device for my shiny LMG?

BTW my fellow brothers, tenda has full internal drum for $199. “Is it worth it? I think so”
    ^from the place you mention
    Drum magazine for Type 81. Fits both standard and LMG versions. Blocked to 5 rounds.

Contains full internals and operates the same as standard drum magazine, but internal upper wheel cut-out for 5 rounds, rest of internal wheel is flat and not cut-out.