Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515253545556575859606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Very surprised tactical imports still has some in stock. But also everyone seems to have bought them just to sell them right away haha
    I have noticed a lot on the EE but I see that for a lot of other rifles as well. I don’t understand why. But I know why they are not selling on the EE since people are asking $500-$600 over what you can still get one for from TI. Prices on the EE for these thing people are a bit out to lunch on it

Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    Can someone explain the pistol grip issue. I can’t budge mine. What is stake in the bolt mean?

Thanks.
    If it's skookem-toit and it still wobbles, then it's obviously a problem of fitting. Too little, or bad grip-to-grip-plate contact.

How much longer until we can order parts kits? I’ve been waiting for months

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelord View Post
    If it's skookem-toit and it still wobbles, then it's obviously a problem of fitting. Too little, or bad grip-to-grip-plate contact.
    The grip is tight was going to remove it and see if I can fit another grip that I have. I can loosen the bolt like 3 turns then it won’t budge. Almost destroyed the screw at this point.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Very surprised tactical imports still has some in stock. But also everyone seems to have bought them just to sell them right away haha
    Our shipment was much larger than 1st shipment to give everyone a chance!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by WAREWOLF View Post
    I have noticed a lot on the EE but I see that for a lot of other rifles as well. I don’t understand why. But I know why they are not selling on the EE since people are asking $500-$600 over what you can still get one for from TI. Prices on the EE for these thing people are a bit out to lunch on it
    Well seeing as the basic rifle shipped to your door with HST is about 1800 - I do not see any of those selling for 5 to 600 over that - most look a lot better than first batch when that was true, unless you can find away to avoid the tax or get TI to give free mag's and parts kits away.

Nice pictures from TI of the T81 LMG, just wish mine would arrive, ordered 6th Jan #94xx and still showing as order being processed.

Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    The grip is tight was going to remove it and see if I can fit another grip that I have. I can loosen the bolt like 3 turns then it won’t budge. Almost destroyed the screw at this point.
    Yeah, so there's something stopping the bolt thread and the nut thread from passing. Either fight it to the breaking point and hope it comes loose before it breaks, or just scrap the whole original grip altogether.
    I do seem to remember I had trouble initially with getting the handle off my rifle, but I eventually resolved the problem with monkey-strength.

Quote Originally Posted by BeadyEye View Post
    Nice pictures from TI of the T81 LMG, just wish mine would arrive, ordered 6th Jan #94xx and still showing as order being processed.
    Same here...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    4-6 weeks for processing..