Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I'm still pretty pissed about getting told I don't "qualify" for replacement drum internals but I bought another LMG anyway. Skipped the lame ass paperweight drum this time...
    Wait....what’s the deal with the drums?

Bought a limited edition with drum and mag. Golden.

"Lmg"

Not purchased before an arbitrary date. Sounds like I don't even have the option of purchasing right now. Very disappointing to say the least.
    I'm in the same boat as you. They told me they might bring a 3rd shipment of proper drum wheels in at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Perhaps reply went to junkmail? Either way remaining drum wheels were sent out as of yesterday. Please allow some time for delivery
    I have requested a replacement wheel kit and have not heard anything since September 29. Checked both spam and junk folders. Would a tracking number be sent via email when the replacement wheel kit was sent out?

Quote Originally Posted by staryoskol View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. They told me they might bring a 3rd shipment of proper drum wheels in at a later date.
    I never would have bothered if I had known, I would have just bought more mags. I don't see anywhere that they have ever let guys know how the drums are blocked. The little novelty it has is lost to me. On top of my frustrations I can't even grab as many mags as I want for the new LMG I ordered. Ah well...

Not purchased before an arbitrary date. Sounds like I don't even have the option of purchasing right now. Very disappointing to say the least.
    to be fair, once the issues with the internal became known, the listing was changed so you should've known what you were buying

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Hi I ordered a HG-105 with my T-81 will this slow up shipping?
    Thanks for order! HG-105 will ship from ON warehouse so will go out next week
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red_Rabbit View Post
    I have requested a replacement wheel kit and have not heard anything since September 29. Checked both spam and junk folders. Would a tracking number be sent via email when the replacement wheel kit was sent out?
    Yup, but second half of drum wheels were sent today so need some time to sent tracking to everyone
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    to be fair, once the issues with the internal became known, the listing was changed so you should've known what you were buying
    Was it? I bought mine through the dropdown menu on the rifle page. I don't recall any description otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I'm really not looking to beat it to death I just want my internals.