Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636465666768697071727374757787 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Just an update, we should be all caught up by this week!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Will spare parts kits, mags and drums with replacement parts kits be available again to the general public once you are all caught up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post

I'm also keen for updates on brakes, drum internals, and optics mounts.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by yank View Post
    Will spare parts kits, mags and drums with replacement parts kits be available again to the general public once you are all caught up?
    I sure hope so. What the hell has fitting everything into the rifle box got to do with guys buying stuff separately?? I didn't buy a drum but couldn't buy two extra mags FFS.

Delivery update - The Saga Continues
    Canada post updated their tracking this morning. My parcel is being redirected to my new address - WHAT - I haven't moved!!!

Got onto the CP virtual assistant, texted to a real person on the other end after 10 - 15 minutes waiting. Oh its a scanning error, package out for delivery, you will get it before 8pm tonight, Relief.

Working in my home office, 2pm Post Office van pulled up - YES IT'S HERE. No its not, just delivered letters.

Included with the mail was a Canada Post notice to pick my parcel up after 1pm tomorrow

Went back to the Canada Post Tracking site, this is what was posted.

Feb. 1 1:01 pm Item in transit to Post Office

Additional information

10:57 am Notice card left indicating where and when to pick up item

Additional information

9:40 am Item redirected to recipient's new address
    Maple Ridge, BC

What a bunch of lies. 10am I chatted/texted to CP Rep. 10:57am a note was NOT left with me, that was 2pm. So did my parcel even get to my door - NO. I watched the post man from my window and he was not carrying a parcel.

So hopefully I will be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Originally ordered 6th Jan, #94xx.

When they say new address just means it’s going to the postal office instead of your home.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    All orders are going to the post office as requested by TI.

I still don't understand why they are not using UPS.

They actually have a guy dropping the parcels off at the post office.

But it didn't say that it was going to the Post Office, it said "Item redirected to recipient's new address".

If it said it was being redirected to the PO for pick up, well OK, its a bit of a pain, but I would know what the plan was, and it wasn't disappearing to some address that wasn't mine.

I didn't realize that TI had requested the LMG's to be picked up from a Post Office. Kind of makes sense for security reasons.

I have shipped a ton of stuff and assure you that this has been the normal for your area! For some reason the "Card for Pickup" option triggers the "redirected to my new address" update...it is just going to the post office. patience is needed for all shipments at this time! A lot of tracking isn't updating, but for the most part the parcels seem to show up to the intended receiver!

Quote Originally Posted by BeadyEye View Post
    Delivery update - The Saga Continues
    Canada post updated their tracking this morning. My parcel is being redirected to my new address - WHAT - I haven't moved!!!

Got onto the CP virtual assistant, texted to a real person on the other end after 10 - 15 minutes waiting. Oh its a scanning error, package out for delivery, you will get it before 8pm tonight, Relief.

Working in my home office, 2pm Post Office van pulled up - YES IT'S HERE. No its not, just delivered letters.

Included with the mail was a Canada Post notice to pick my parcel up after 1pm tomorrow

Went back to the Canada Post Tracking site, this is what was posted.

Feb. 1 1:01 pm Item in transit to Post Office

Additional information

10:57 am Notice card left indicating where and when to pick up item

Additional information

9:40 am Item redirected to recipient's new address
    Maple Ridge, BC

What a bunch of lies. 10am I chatted/texted to CP Rep. 10:57am a note was NOT left with me, that was 2pm. So did my parcel even get to my door - NO. I watched the post man from my window and he was not carrying a parcel.

So hopefully I will be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Originally ordered 6th Jan, #94xx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    this is very good news mine must have been one of the last you guys received