Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697071727374757677787980818393 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

For those who received the rifle, are those from the 2nd shipment? My Order is #98XX but still waiting...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Hey, Tactical imports,

Any word on those scope mounts? Would love to see a mock-up (pretty please).

Quote Originally Posted by Nasa View Post
    I have never seen a gun so polarizing on this community. So I just got mine and in all honestly its awesome, it looks and feels like an RPK, I keep reading how its not as nice as a real AK or its just an SKS with bubba furniture, well okay go and get a Bulgarian AKM....you can't. Or go get a Valmet with the carry handle....got 8 grand to blow? I love it, I think its awesome and tell anyone who can get one to get one, its a really cool rifle to take to the range and show off. Thanks TI for bringing them in and please keep up the good work and bring in more cool rifles that we can show off! Rant over.
    I like mine. It scratches the itch and has eaten all the garbage steel case ammo I've thrown at it (even through the -20/-30s). No complaints here.
    Last edited by vultr; 02-17-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Anyone else still waiting on Canada Post?

They've had my order since Feb 3, Feb 10 says in transit Calgary, and nothing since (heading to Ontario).
    Play Safe, and Have Fun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered an Amazon package that arrived in country in Vancouver and was handed to Canada Post at the beginning of January, and it finally arrived in Edmonton yesterday. So Canada Post is still problematic.

CGN Regular
    Can anyone find the frt# for this shipment of rifles. I looked up on armylitcs and any type 81 lmg is now prohib as of feb 1 21. But the t81sa is non restricted. If one can find the frt# then proper digging will answer the question.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchbender4 View Post
    Can anyone find the frt# for this shipment of rifles. I looked up on armylitcs and any type 81 lmg is now prohib as of feb 1 21. But the t81sa is non restricted. If one can find the frt# then proper digging will answer the question.
    It’s all type 81sa

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchbender4 View Post
    This is for the full auto and converted autos only.

CGN Regular
    Thank you

Hey TI
    Thank you for bringing in this awesome rifle. I have been enjoying my rifle (lmg)

I wonder if you guys will bring more regular type 81.
    PLEASE DO SO! ♡