Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767778798081828384858687888991 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Client bought drum well after website was updated and refused full refund. Wanted a "special exception" for free drum. Wife was quite rude to our staff on both occasions she called in on his behalf and hung-up both times.
    I can't make calls from my location. I am sure if she was rude it was in response to your own attitude.The actual situation is laid out in my earlier post. You never offered a full refund, you offered to take it back on our dime.

All this complaining about the drum just makes me want to order one. Lol...

CGN frequent flyer
    I have to admit I'm curious. What exactly is it that has upset people over drum mags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    I have to admit I'm curious. What exactly is it that has upset people over drum mags?
    You can watch the video on youtube, just type" type 81 drum" and you see a comparison between the Chinese and Rumanian version internals.

The Rumanian has a reversible vasectomy (pinned) while the Chinese got the balls cut off.

To TI, I am not trying to be offensive, just telling you that people are not thrilled with this unusual way of magazine reduction. I am pretty certain that many people still don't know what they got, so the saga will continue. "read the fine print".

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Client bought drum well after website was updated and refused full refund. Wanted a "special exception" for free drum. Wife was quite rude to our staff on both occasions she called in on his behalf and hung-up both times.
    My own customer service experience with TI was very positive. There was an issue and they addressed it over and above my expectations. Can't speak for others but I would certainly buy from them again without hesitation.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    You can watch the video on youtube, just type" type 81 drum" and you see a comparison between the Chinese and Rumanian version internals.

The Rumanian has a reversible vasectomy (pinned) while the Chinese got the balls cut off.

To TI, I am not trying to be offensive, just telling you that people are not thrilled with this unusual way of magazine reduction. I am pretty certain that many people still don't know what they got, so the saga will continue. "read the fine print".

So Tactical Imports sold a 5 round drum magazine that was advertised as 5 rounds and people are upset that the 5 round drum magazine they bought cannot hold more than 5 rounds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    So Tactical Imports sold a 5 round drum magazine that was advertised as 5 rounds and people are upset that the 5 round drum magazine they bought cannot hold more than 5 rounds.
    True, could have just welded a 5 round magazine inside a drum body.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    It's an open forum I will post all I like, I hope you can see the irony in your comment. Saying stuff like that to people who couldn't care less about your opinion is also unnecessary.
    cared enough to reply lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In TI's defense, they weren't told the mags would be cosplay shells, only finding out they were that way on arrival. The fact they convinced the factory to make conversions to pinned, deactivated internals at all, and then made many customers whole and continued to offer said part for sale is actually quite good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    In TI's defense, they weren't told the mags would be cosplay shells, only finding out they were that way on arrival. The fact they convinced the factory to make conversions to pinned, deactivated internals at all, and then made many customers whole and continued to offer said part for sale is actually quite good customer service.
    Truth
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...