Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by v33 View Post
    One of these or a WS-MCR in 7.62? Overall what is going to be the most trouble free firearm? What about the Type-81 parts kit, is it suggested to buy one based on experience with the earlier Type-81?
    Type 81 for sure not even a question

On their description of the product page it stated please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and delivery. People are rushing far too much!!
    Patience

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    On their description of the product page it stated please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and delivery. People are rushing far too much!!
    Patience
    I was shocked that someone had received a shipping notification at this point.

CGN Regular
    Mine is also shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtl514 View Post
    I recall their website site saying it was the last shipment ever. Hence the price of the rifles now.
    That was initially what TI was told and used to market the rifle, but, circumstances have since changed. Later, the factory received interest from a government other then China's for further production. While waiting for the order to come through, they were happy to keep making Type 81s for TI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    That was initially what TI was told and used to market the rifle, but, circumstances have since changed. Later, the factory received interest from a government other then China's for further production. While waiting for the order to come through, they were happy to keep making Type 81s for TI.
    Then hopefully they wont be bent like 80% of the folded rifles they made.

What will be the drum like in this new orders? would it come with the internal wheel in the package? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rationalxde View Post
    What will be the drum like in this new orders? would it come with the internal wheel in the package? Thanks.
    Some people really need to just read the thread

I read the thread, but still confused, I know it is still the same as the first shipment. But since TI already has wheel, one would think they would just add it to the package.

Quote Originally Posted by rationalxde View Post
    I read the thread, but still confused, I know it is still the same as the first shipment. But since TI already has wheel, one would think they would just add it to the package.
    If the thread is too much to handle, the actual product page has a clear description