Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444546474849505152535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Whats everyones times looking like between order processing and shipped? I know its a broken record around here but i really am starting to worry. My buddy ordered that tiny shotgun and it shipped in a few days. I ordered the t81 order# 9561 back on the 7th and still sitting at processing. Ive double checked the address on file for my PAL and the number i put in. I figure just checking here was a good idea before i emailed them. I dont wanna add extra to their workload. Is this normal or do you guys figure theres a problem?
    Son, I say son... You are exceeding the limitations of my anger medication.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm shipped #93__

I'm at two weeks, shipped today.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAL View Post
    Whats everyones times looking like between order processing and shipped? I know its a broken record around here but i really am starting to worry. My buddy ordered that tiny shotgun and it shipped in a few days. I ordered the t81 order# 9561 back on the 7th and still sitting at processing. Ive double checked the address on file for my PAL and the number i put in. I figure just checking here was a good idea before i emailed them. I dont wanna add extra to their workload. Is this normal or do you guys figure theres a problem?
    The SS-211 ships from ON warehouse, so within normal timeframe. T81 from AB warehouse and they are swamped with orders but we are making good progress. Please allow a few weeks for us to get caught up
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The SS-211 ships from ON warehouse, so within normal timeframe. T81 from AB warehouse and they are swamped with orders but we are making good progress. Please allow a few weeks for us to get caught up
    Thanks!
    Son, I say son... You are exceeding the limitations of my anger medication.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    I ordered on the 6th , still waiting patiently waiting.

I gotta say I don't see the hype over the Phosphate finish. I'd say I prefer the blued by a wide margin. Ah well it's nice to have both.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I gotta say I don't see the hype over the Phosphate finish. I'd say I prefer the blued by a wide margin. Ah well it's nice to have both.
    Totally agree.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Totally agree.
    I swear the finish looks a lot more like cheap black oxide than any form of Parkerizing.

[QUOTE=FNFAL;17742659]Whats everyones times looking like between order processing and shipped? I know its a broken record around here but i really am starting to worry. My buddy ordered that tiny shotgun and it shipped in a few days. I ordered the t81 order# 9561 back on the 7th and still sitting at processing. Ive double checked the address on file for my PAL and the number i put in. I figure just checking here was a good idea before i emailed them. I dont wanna add extra to their workload. Is this normal or do you guys figure theres a problem?

placed my order within a half hour of these going on sale their first day (jan 5th) order# 925* and mine shipped out on the 14th. They do about 100-150 shipped a week so figure another week before yours ships. Maybe a bit more maybe less.