Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 586870717273747576777879808182838485868898 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

$50+ taxes for the drum internals. What a joke, I wish I had just never bothered. If it had been advertised as what it is I wouldn't have!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    $50+ taxes for the drum internals. What a joke, I wish I had just never bothered. If it had been advertised as what it is I wouldn't have!
    its actually $29 + ship + tax. you can add to the order and average down on the shipping, i didnt want to wait for the side mount or the flash hider so i added the mags.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kboehm87 View Post
    Lol we can only hope they cheap out and go with t81s instead of ak74s or what?
    T81's are actually double the price of AK's from same factory, they'd be cheaping out if they went AK!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    T81's are actually double the price of AK's from same factory, they'd be cheaping out if they went AK!
    meanwhile in america

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/894535596

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    They'd be better built with a tried and true design, along with an insane amount of aftermarket support. The type 81 may be twice the cost, but its definitely not twice the gun. There's a good reason as to why the type 81 didn't carry on except in poor countries lead by despots being honey potted by China.

CGN Regular
    Any estimate on how many weeks it’ll take to ship the drum internals from date of order?
    Thanks,
    Denver

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gao View Post
    I sent them an email and pics of mines few moths ago just to see.... They wanted no part of my LMG. They basically said no thanks, if you have something else we’ll take a look. I have no clue why they shut me down so quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    I sent them an email and pics of mines few moths ago just to see.... They wanted no part of my LMG. They basically said no thanks, if you have something else we’ll take a look. I have no clue why they shut me down so quick.
    LOL. They shut you down because Norinco imports are banned in the US and will get you a decade + in the slammer for offering to send you your Canadian based Norinco Type 81.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Will there be any other options for muzzle brakes other then the slant??

Would like a cone of rpk bird cage style
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    hey TI, time to clean up this thread.