Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Johnny cannon
    Just send back ??? Ask for a different one ??? Sure they’ll help out or repair etc etc

Anybody else have these issues with them as lemons ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Johnny cannon
    Just send back ??? Ask for a different one ??? Sure they’ll help out or repair etc etc

Anybody else have these issues with them as lemons ?
    99% of people I've seen post about their LMG are satisfied with the purchase. This is literally the first post I've seen complaining about the quality. Unless the quality has gone down with the second shipment of rifles?

Me, along two close friends have phosphate finished LMG in consecutive numbers. Non of us have any issues. The blued ones are nice but personally, I don’t like the two-tone colour (blued receiver and barrel, matte black for bipod and carrying handle)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Cannon View Post
    I could have got a lemon. I haven't shot it yet. I don't plan to. My whole gun is a rickety piece of crap. Maybe the internals are good. I'm not going to risk it. Maybe other people got good ones. I'm just describing mine. I was very excited about it and unfortunately found mine is junk.
    Define rickety

I could have got a lemon. I haven't shot it yet. I don't plan to. My whole gun is a rickety piece of crap. Maybe the internals are good. I'm not going to risk it. Maybe other people got good ones. I'm just describing mine. I was very excited about it and unfortunately found mine is junk.
    Unfortunately that's the way of Norinco, some are great, some are good some are ok and sometimes quite a few can be terrible. I have 2 Norinco Ar15's and they are alright. Nowhere near the quality of my Smith and Wesson or Colt Ar's but still good, my Type 81 folder is great, it's no VZ58 but its still better than an AK in my opinion... Those were good for me but I got a Norinco 1911 and could not keep it. The inside was full of millions of deep gouges from the broken machining bit they used, the entire inside was full of scaly rust and rust pits. Funny part about that is the 1911 isn't even one of their pirated guns, they paid for the rights and got genuine American machines to make them and they still turn out complete crap. I hope I get a decent 81LMG but the point is with Norinco when you get a lemon it usually is just terrible but aside from the lemons they aren't too bad usually...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    99% of people I've seen post about their LMG are satisfied with the purchase. This is literally the first post I've seen complaining about the quality. Unless the quality has gone down with the second shipment of rifles?
    i agree most of us are satisfied with the quality but this isnt the first complaint. go to the red rifles section and you will find this is perhaps the third with loose grips and peeling finish. however i do recall TI promptly took it back and the customers were happy with the blued replacement.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I agree, but I'm not doing anything with it. It's crap. My SKS's are tighter, and I'm sticking with them. For those who disagree and feel they got a good one, I'm glad for you. For me, I'm disappointed. I wish I hadn't sold my CZ858 prior to the ban, but at least I have my SKS's.
    i dont understand why you would stick with them. its obvious it bothers you so send it back. TI are willing to take it back. we have seen them do it couple of times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    i agree most of us are satisfied with the quality but this isnt the first complaint. go to the red rifles section and you will find this is perhaps the third with loose grips and peeling finish. however i do recall TI promptly took it back and the customers were happy with the blued replacement.

i dont understand why you would stick with them. its obvious it bothers you so send it back. TI are willing to take it back. we have seen them do it couple of times before.
    Well if he did that who would b**ch and moan? Who would pay attention to his sad story? Nah, best to just hang it on the wall! Because you know, the sks is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    Yes. TI has excellent service in this regard. Why keep a bad example if there is an option for replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Why on earth would you assume they are processing orders in sequence from low to high?

Perhaps they are doing alphabetical, or by province, or by who stays the most patient and quiet on CGN?

Don’t just assume you know how they are processing orders

YOU are not ‘entitled’ to anything, they already said 4-6 weeks processing... so until then nobody wants to hear the pre-school class cry ‘mommy it’s not fair’
    Murray beat me to it but I actually am entitled to have mine shipped before others since that's exactly what TI states. My card was charged the same day so my order should be be processed and shipped before others with much greater order numbers. I'm not being impatient I want an explanation. Since TI isn't answering phones or emails my only choice is to ##### in their forum. Nice try with the weak insults though, maybe in the future you'll actually inform yourself before spouting off.