Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    this is not an ideal system either cos its suited to order of 1 lmg.... the drum, 2 spare mags and sling are already in the box so they had to remove alot of items from the other two boxes. if they really want to be efficient then they should sell what ever in the box as a package deal. eg: free shipping if ordered 1 LMG+1 drum+ 2 extra mags+ 1 sling.
    I get why they remove the drum mags, there are a lot of people that are happy with 1500+Tax but would be hesitant to pay 1730+Tax for the whole kit. If you go through these threads there were a huge amount of people who passed on the drums. I agree that a free shipping if you buy the whole kit deal would have been good and that there would have been ways this could have been improved. But they did improve from their first shipment so I'm sure their possible shipment #3 if they do get it will go even smoother. I think if they allowed you to order whatever you want with the understanding that you would get what fits in the rifle box first then whatever remaining accessories don't fit will come later would be good too. Their main reason for this was how long it took their 1st shipment to ship out. Lots of people with ants in their pants complaining about wait times. People have no patients anymore......

EDIT i was writing this when TI posted instructions on how to order things from them more efficiently. Pretty straightforward im surprised it never occurred to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Drop down accessories is per rifle. So if you selected drum mag x1 and ordered x3, then each rifle will come with a drum mag. You can verify by checking the price of the drum mags, it'll say +597 for drums instead of +199 for drums if you ordered just x1 rifle
    Thanks for clearing things up.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    I received my blued model yesterday, looking it over it looks pretty good. And the trunnion alignment appears straight. The notches are cut to support the bipod in both positions.
    Thank-you for your business and the kind review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    My Type 81 LMG arrived today and I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the firearm. First of all, I had never held a real "AK variant" before (I use that term sparingly but hopefully you catch my drift). It is a very thin rifle that feels great in my hands. I did not have high expectations given that it was manufactured in China for the civilian market, but there are no issues that I can see. Solid construction and no loosening with the pistol grip or bipod. I did not want any drums for it so I can't speak about them, but the mags fit great. I will not be able to shoot it until my range reopens unfortunately but I am very excited! Thank you for bringing these in TI, it is very iconic looking.

Got my lmg in today and the blueing is quite a bit nicer than on my other type 81. My friend is going to love it.
    Arte et Marte

Anyone else having issues with bullets sliding around in their mags? Doesn't seem like the springs are strong enough to keep the rounds snug in the mag. Makes loading and unloading them a pain in the ass and gave me one issue with feeding.

Just trying to figure out if they're all a little sloppy or if i got a couple lemons?

Last edited by josey wales; 09-10-2021 at 05:11 AM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Anyone else having issues with bullets sliding around in their mags? Doesn't seem like the springs are strong enough to keep the rounds snug in the mag. Makes loading and unloading them a pain in the ass and gave me one issue with feeding.

Just trying to figure out if they're all a little sloppy or if i got a couple lemons?
    I have had a similar problem with one of mine, when you are experiencing said problem slap the back of the mag against your hand a few times and it will set the rounds properly. Hopefully this works for you also.

Quote Originally Posted by josey wales View Post
    Sometimes springs can get hung up on the rivet, reducing the springs strength.
    I would check this first
    The T-81 mags are blocked with a roll pin in the spine for the bolt hold-open part of the follower. The spring shouldn't be affected in any way unless they really messed up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Thank-you for your business and the kind review!
    Any spare parts kits now for sale!?!??!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!