Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 465658596061626364656667686970717273747686 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 5HoursNorth View Post
    eta?
    From the Type 81 Quadrail thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Adapter plates starting cnc work next week

Everything else done
    So, soon? Given the current supply chain and production issues with Covid, I can see why TI wouldn't make any promises on a time; you never know what kind of excrement will hit the fan and blow your estimate out of the water

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yup, however we'll be using custom designed replacement hammer pin and receiver pin that are threaded at the end, then thread right into adapter plates. Our first adapter plate will be for a picatinny mount, but will have plates for some cool side-mount optics eventually
    There's some talented 3D printing and other types of craftsmen out there. Now that you put out the parameters, I'm sure someone is already creating a mount with a Picatinny clamp leading to a Pictanny topside rail, while someone else is thinking how way to mount an AK side rail to a Picatinny clamp, to use their existing AK adapters And of course those who are less crafty will look forward to your future products. Good luck!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Delivery update.

Canada post updated their tracking today. LMG arrived in Richmond, BC today from Calgary AB. Left Calgary 26th Jan, 4 days via a slow train I guess.

Original delivery date to Maple Ridge, BC was Monday 1st Feb, which is now pushed back to Tuesday 2nd Feb. That's 3 days to travel 55km. I will have a cup of tea waiting for the postman after his long walk.

Originally ordered 6th Jan, #94xx and now showing as order shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Yup, however we'll be using custom designed replacement hammer pin and receiver pin that are threaded at the end, then thread right into adapter plates. Our first adapter plate will be for a picatinny mount, but will have plates for some cool side-mount optics eventually
    picatinny mount is opening a lot of optics to be put in.

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    picatinny mount is opening a lot of optics to be put in.
    It's not like sidemounts with pic tops are rare.
    I was waiting to see what I was gonna get from TI for a sidemount but it's apparently only playing second fiddle to a slap-on rail. I prefer the ability to put on/remove the optic and keep perfect zero over a semi-permanent rail system.
    Guess I'll finally bite the bullet and put on my leftover sideplate instead of waiting.

Mine arrived yesterday. Arrived within two days of shipping to Northern Alberta. Order 94xx. I definitely got a good one. No issues at all so far. Fit and finish seems good overall. Thanks TI

Let's also not forget that the success of projects means that more doors and opportunities can open to us. We have to prove to factories we are a serious market if we want any sort dedicated projects (which we are asking for). There is a ton of really cool stuff we could get in theory, the likes our market has never seen.

If there's one thing to learn from our near 10 years in business, it's that we are always pushing hard to bring in cool and interesting stuff to our market
    Can’t argue that at all. Keep it up, let’s see what else you guys can bring in.

Delivery update.

Canada post updated their tracking today. LMG arrived in Maple Ridge, BC today from Richmond, BC.
    Original delivery date to my home in Maple Ridge, BC was Monday 1st Feb, which has been pushed back to Tuesday 2nd Feb. Hoping I will get it tomorrow afterall, as its probably only a few hundred yards from me at the moment.

Originally ordered 6th Jan, #94xx.

Quote Originally Posted by BeadyEye View Post
    Delivery update.

Canada post updated their tracking today. LMG arrived in Maple Ridge, BC today from Richmond, BC.
    Original delivery date to my home in Maple Ridge, BC was Monday 1st Feb, which has been pushed back to Tuesday 2nd Feb. Hoping I will get it tomorrow afterall, as its probably only a few hundred yards from me at the moment.

Originally ordered 6th Jan, #94xx.

Oh Canada Post... Mine was due last Tuesday, sat in Calgary for 10 days, showed up in Richmond this morning. So it'll probably be Tuesday, exactly one week late. No fault of TI at all just the shipping industry as a whole right now. I'm glad yours isn't late, and hope you're excited as I am.