Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 526264656667686970717273747576777879808292 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Got my phosphate version in last night everything looked to be in order I unbagged it to put a lock on then boxed her back up probably stay that way for a while.
    Thanks again for bringing these to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yup, however we'll be using custom designed replacement hammer pin and receiver pin that are threaded at the end, then thread right into adapter plates. Our first adapter plate will be for a picatinny mount, but will have plates for some cool side-mount optics eventually
    Any news on these optic mounting brackets ?

Hi guys, recently got my phosphate one.What can I say? As a guy who got a chanse to handle russian AK 47 in school in 80s and akm too later, the overall quality is briefly ok. It is not comparable to real AK even close. Hope the range test will be better...

Quote Originally Posted by gosha73 View Post
    Hi guys, recently got my phosphate one.What can I say? As a guy who got a chanse to handle russian AK 47 in school in 80s and akm too later, the overall quality is briefly ok. It is not comparable to real AK even close. Hope the range test will be better...
    Range test today. No failures to report. Can punch paper at 50.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    there is nothing better than a communist comparing communist made in another countries lol ...

Lmfao who ever said it was anything like an AK.. its a sks that has a dust cover lol

So many things can be said about this comment lol!

I have never seen a gun so polarizing on this community. So I just got mine and in all honestly its awesome, it looks and feels like an RPK, I keep reading how its not as nice as a real AK or its just an SKS with bubba furniture, well okay go and get a Bulgarian AKM....you can't. Or go get a Valmet with the carry handle....got 8 grand to blow? I love it, I think its awesome and tell anyone who can get one to get one, its a really cool rifle to take to the range and show off. Thanks TI for bringing them in and please keep up the good work and bring in more cool rifles that we can show off! Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    Lmfao who ever said it was anything like an AK.. its a sks that has a dust cover lol
    You sound like someone who missed out and is crying on a forum. Time to grow up.

Last edited by josey wales; 09-10-2021 at 05:01 AM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member