Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Who is soft? You guys are whining about having to read posts you can easily just skip. I don't give a flying crap what TI stated. 9088 comes before 91xx so where the hell is my shipping notification?
    Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I want my lmg !!!!
    Name:  20210111_121351.gif
Views: 556
Size:  77.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I want my lmg !!!!
    Name:  20210111_121351.gif
Views: 556
Size:  77.6 KB
    Perfect!!!! Haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    That's a selfie btw.

Pretty sure it said right in the description below to allow 4-6weeks for processing.............

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Who is soft? You guys are whining about having to read posts you can easily just skip. I don't give a flying crap what TI stated. 9088 comes before 91xx so where the hell is my shipping notification?
    Why on earth would you assume they are processing orders in sequence from low to high?

Perhaps they are doing alphabetical, or by province, or by who stays the most patient and quiet on CGN?

Don’t just assume you know how they are processing orders

YOU are not ‘entitled’ to anything, they already said 4-6 weeks processing... so until then nobody wants to hear the pre-school class cry ‘mommy it’s not fair’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Why on earth would you assume they are processing orders in sequence from low to high?

Perhaps they are doing alphabetical, or by province, or by who stays the most patient and quiet on CGN?

Don’t just assume you know how they are processing orders

YOU are not ‘entitled’ to anything, they already said 4-6 weeks processing... so until then nobody wants to hear the pre-school class cry ‘mommy it’s not fair’
    Pulled straight from their website.... "Orders are processed in first come, first paid basis ". So unless he forgot to provide order details.... he is technically entitled to have his order ship before later orders....
    Just saying it how it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Pulled straight from their website.... "Orders are processed in first come, first paid basis ". So unless he forgot to provide order details.... he is technically entitled to have his order ship before later orders....
    This.

I'm a bit cheesed I placed my order right when they opened and paid a couple hours later, takes TI 3 days to update the order to processing and hasn't changed since. Not pleased that folks over 100 orders after have been processed and shipped. All the info requested is listed. Going on 4 days without any update.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    This.

I'm a bit cheesed I placed my order right when they opened and paid a couple hours later, takes TI 3 days to update the order to processing and hasn't changed since. Not pleased that folks over 100 orders after have been processed and shipped. All the info requested is listed. Going on 4 days without any update.
    mines the same, ordered lots from these guys, you will get your order, relax and wait
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Theyre doing the best they can.
    Son, I say son... You are exceeding the limitations of my anger medication.