Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    If you are referring to video instructions we are still waiting on TI to release those... however a fellow gun nut released his take which I think is very well done and sufficient.
    That's what I was talking about. TI hasn't managed to publish the instructions even though they started shipping the wheels a month ago.

I was in the 26-27mm.

Hi there , I made a online purchase for 3 of these , but I could not select more then one upgrades for the extended mag . Also I did not have any options on the phosphate or blued . I hope someone can help me . I called and left a message and still no answer .

Phosphate sold out...only blued left.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo970 View Post
    Hi there , I made a online purchase for 3 of these , but I could not select more then one upgrades for the extended mag . Also I did not have any options on the phosphate or blued . I hope someone can help me . I called and left a message and still no answer .
    Unless your order specifically says phosphate, you have blued rifles.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

The reason you are blocked to only 1 drum mag is because that's all that can fit in a single shipping box. The website doesn't understand you bought 3 rifles so it will only allow you to buy accessories for 1. The reason they did that was because they were swamped on their 1st shipment and having to send out multiple packages for single rifle orders really put them behind. So this time you can only order what will fit in a single box so shipping is expedited. The accessories you want but were unable to purchase will be available for sale in 4-8 weeks (1-2 months) its a bit of a pain but it gets us our rifles much quicker.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    this is not an ideal system either cos its suited to order of 1 lmg.... the drum, 2 spare mags and sling are already in the box so they had to remove alot of items from the other two boxes. if they really want to be efficient then they should sell what ever in the box as a package deal. eg: free shipping if ordered 1 LMG+1 drum+ 2 extra mags+ 1 sling.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firearms_enthusiast-1987 View Post
    The reason you are blocked to only 1 drum mag is because that's all that can fit in a single shipping box. The website doesn't understand you bought 3 rifles so it will only allow you to buy accessories for 1. The reason they did that was because they were swamped on their 1st shipment and having to send out multiple packages for single rifle orders really put them behind. So this time you can only order what will fit in a single box so shipping is expedited. The accessories you want but were unable to purchase will be available for sale in 4-8 weeks (1-2 months) its a bit of a pain but it gets us our rifles much quicker.
    Drop down accessories is per rifle. So if you selected drum mag x1 and ordered x3, then each rifle will come with a drum mag. You can verify by checking the price of the drum mags, it'll say +597 for drums instead of +199 for drums if you ordered just x1 rifle
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

If you wanted say one rifle to have a drum and the x2 without, then you'd select drum x1 and add x1 rifle to cart, then drum: no and add those x2 to cart separately
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I called and left a message and still no answer .
    Voicemails are typically returned within 1 business day, so if it was left on Friday or the weekend, expect return call on Monday
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca